• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I dont seem to get any matches anymore :O concerning Bumble and Tinder.. it's weird because a few weeks back this hasn't been this way. are they all hibernating?

Lets be real if you aren't getting hit up by tons of creeps, the apps must be broken. I'd reinstall them both.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
ugh, had a bit too much food. It was really good and I was hungry. But now, all I want to do is to go straight to bed :p

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
AfivO9Il.png

Finally an open-hearted person who loves me for me.

Fluvian

Banned
So I just tried a recipe for healthy fried chicken....Never again will I have to eat rubbery, tasteless grilled chicken.
Tasted great and actually had the texture of chicken.

Numb

Basically you just fry it in coconut oil and use spices you like to cover up the taste of coconut.
It's ridiculously simple and I'm amazed I never did it before, I think frying has become a bit of a dirty word in health circles.

Coconut huh.Interesting. Love that shit
Health circles are trash. Eat what you want

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
My weekend has mostly been sitting around with my woman friend, her watching me play God Eater and watching Luke Cage aND playing with the kidsame and stuff.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
-Playing Witcher 3
-Narrowly avoid death fighting Griffin
-Feel really badass
-Sail to cool misty island and fight a boatload of harpies, skirting death once again
-Trip and fall like 5 feet
-Die a fool's death

Anticlimactic is an understatement here.

Fluvian

Banned
Help me choose team, i've got two choices for Halloween night, go to a rocky horror sing along even though no one will go with me and I'm not going to dress up, or go to a screening of the original halloween?. EDIT: Oh never mind I found a classic horror movie all nighter, Halloween, Alien, Exorcist and the shining, perfect.

Wanted to do a "no combo weapon" run in DR2OTR for Octubre, but I forgot that I uninstalled the game off my PS3 a while back. So instead of playing it, I got to reinstall it and play other stuff. Gonna try and do that run tonight.

Yo

Akira is fucking rad

How have I not seen it until now

Also lol my friends didn't pick up on anything going on between me and Bethan. We weren't being particularly obvious, but we weren't being completely subtle either

Fluvian

Banned
Yo

Akira is fucking rad

How have I not seen it until now

Also lol my friends didn't pick up on anything going on between me and Bethan. We weren't being particularly obvious, but we weren't being completely subtle either

I'm going to a screening of it in a couple weeks, funny enough I've never seen the full movie either.

zeemumu

Fricken Pirates of the Caribbean making me watch Fear the Walking Dead.

In random news I found this while cleaning up.

I think I have this one on Xbox. It's the one where you make your own character for the story mode, right? It came bundled with the Star Wars Clone Wars game on the original Xbox.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Fricken Pirates of the Caribbean making me watch Fear the Walking Dead.

I think I have this one on Xbox. It's the one where you make your own character for the story mode, right? It came bundled with the Star Wars Clone Wars game on the original Xbox.

No idea. I installed it and boot it on arcade mode but there is a story mode so maybe you create a character there. Plays fine even if the res is crap.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Filling in a staff absence at another office today. Just like last time, the absentee has freed up her calendar, leaving me with bugger all clients. Of the five scheduled three have already rescheduled.

Maybe I'll spend the day perusing Tinder for a wife.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
when your League of Legends team is borderline retarded

I know that feel, but with Team Fortress 2 and Battlefield. It's at its worst with Battlefront though, because the game objectives are so obnoxiously simple yet still I'll occasionally find myself on teams that completely ignore the objectives.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I want a pizza with a really good crust. Fast food cant do that tho ;___;

EDIT: I hate team based games cause people either suck or I suck which sucks the fun out of it.

I know that feel, but with Team Fortress 2 and Battlefield. It's at its worst with Battlefront though, because the game objectives are so obnoxiously simple yet still I'll occasionally find myself on teams that completely ignore the objectives.

They straight up just let them take two towers like........I'm so....

FUME5

The people have spoken. Goodbye forever GAF.

I had not seen your edit.

Filling in a staff absence at another office today. Just like last time, the absentee has freed up her calendar, leaving me with bugger all clients. Of the five scheduled three have already rescheduled.

Maybe I'll spend the day perusing Tinder for a wife.

I thought the Eastern states had a public holiday today?

The side of my bed is ridiculous

What's in the PSP?

EatChildren

They straight up just let them take two towers like........I'm so....

Euuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuughhh. Obliviousness to objectives is the worst. In Battlefront's Walker Assault each phase only has two capture points, essential for rebels to have any chance at winning. I've played countless games where the ~19 people on my team outright ignore both markers in favour of playing shooty bang bang.

I thought the Eastern states had a public holiday today?

No luck. We got Friday off but that's it. Next is Melbourne Cup in November.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom