• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

No luck. We got Friday off but that's it. Next is Melbourne Cup in November.

I thought you got Labour day. One of the sub contractors we use for multi phase extraction stuff invited two of us to a $500 a head table at Ascot for the Melbourne Cup last year, had a business lunch with him last month and it looks like we'll be invited again this year (I did sling them ~ 40 grand worth of work) I never say no to an all you can drink affair when I should be working instead.

It's a vita joker. And Criminal Girls 2

Huh, so it is - I've got a white PSP, so that's my excuse. It's also Monday morning, which is why I spent several seconds wondering why I'd never heard of a Vita Joker before.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Huh, so it is - I've got a white PSP, so that's my excuse. It's also Monday morning, which is why I spent several seconds wondering why I'd never heard of a Vita Joker before.

Your vita is white because if se... nevermind.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Uhhh so he entered puberty and had a nocturnal emission? Did anyone tell him lots of people get these when they're like 12?

tumblr_naizuvh5oF1qbvl2io1_500.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I would like one day without a cringeworthy embarrassing moment someday.

One day, I would like to have a day where I don't feel like curling in a ball and cry and/or grabbing red hot rebar and jam it through people thick fucking skulls because fuck my hometown 4ever

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
The Shadowrun games look cool, but I hated Divinity: Original Sin and they're supposedly similar. Cyberpunk setting really is awesome though, it always is.

lmao. Thankfully, not that bad.

If I ever learn how to develop a game, I would develop a game like Max Payne except you're doing bullet ballet against the KKK and other racist shitlords to 90's hip hop.

Vazra

Feast, The Evil Dead, Evil Dead (2013) ,Fragile, Return of The Living Dead, Darkness Falls and High Tension. Fragile was shit but everything else was enjoyable over Fragile and Most Likely To Die.

Jobbs

Banned
Final Fantasy 7 is overrated trash. Out of my system. Now ya'll can crucify me if you like.

I was never a big FF fan, but I liked 6 well enough. Coming off of 6 and going into 7 was jarring -- 7 seemed really tacky and hideous. That's where they lost me.

*Mega Drive.

It's a matter of record that it was called "Genesis" in the US. Everyone understands that sometimes products are named differently in different regions. I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish.

Vazra

I was never a big FF fan, but I liked 6 well enough. Coming off of 6 and going into 7 was jarring -- 7 seemed really tacky and hideous. That's where they lost me.

It's a matter of record that it was called "Genesis" in the US. Everyone understands that sometimes products are named differently in different regions. I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish.
The way people praise the story and characters puzzles me. Most of the shock of FF7 was that it was the first 3D FF. FF6 had the right things going for it and it was great with characters and themes and 7 was the beginning of the end. 9 was a light of hope even if the gameplay hasnt aged well as others the story is there and back to meh with 10 and upwards.

zeemumu

Getting into Westworld. I feel bad for calling
something terrible happening to James Marsden. It's almost as predictable as Sean Bean dying.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Cyperpunk is all kinds of dope, but I want more darker, brooding, dystopian horror cyberpunk than most of the stuff we get. Basically cyberpunk with the oppressive, miserable ambience that something like Bloodborne does so well.

Vazra

Cyperpunk is all kinds of dope, but I want more darker, brooding, dystopian horror cyberpunk than most of the stuff we get. Basically cyberpunk with the oppressive, miserable ambience that something like Bloodborne does so well.
Sci Fi Souls >>> Cyber Punk Souls

zeemumu

Modern-fantasy is one that you don't see too often. I want more medieval magic modern crossovers

Jobbs

Banned
I was met with four different "you're amazing" emails today. Just today.

I appreciate kindness and enthusiasm but it always makes me a bit anxious that expectations are so high. People are looking at media of the game and projecting their wildest dreams onto it.

FUME5

I appreciate kindness and enthusiasm but it always makes me a bit anxious that expectations are so high. People are looking at media of the game and projecting their wildest dreams onto it.

IGN 7/10.

*internet meltdown*

Vazra

You're awful. (Does it help?)

Jobbs

Banned
IGN 7/10.

*internet meltdown*

Steam reviews are so much more important than website reviews at this point -- I think. If you have a toxic review front like NMS does you're fucked (NMS sales were incredibly frontloaded, but I'm sure they suck now). I can't imagine what kind of person goes onto the Steam page for NMS and clicks purchase at this point.

It makes sense, then, that I sometimes make design choices meant to poke the user in the eye. :D

You're awful. (Does it help?)

No. :(

FUME5

Steam reviews are so much more important than website reviews at this point -- I think. If you have a toxic review front like NMS does you're fucked (NMS sales were incredibly frontloaded, but I'm sure they suck now).

It makes sense, then, that I sometimes make design choices meant to poke the user in the eye. :D

I mean, the industry was shifting for a while, but I think Twitch streamers and the like definitely altered the normal preview / review dynamic.

As for NMS, almost 2 months out from release and still no real statement from Mr Murray.

But your game is basically Dark Souls + Super Metroid and you aren't over selling your game like Sean Murray did.

So basically, you're indie Dark Souls Jesus

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member

Any fans send you nudes yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom