• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned

I bet I can get my Vazra score to go up as I give more free Steam stuff :)

I'm not sure if this is a "modern gamers" thing, or a "lots of people had these problems at the start of Super Metroid" thing. Probably both.

It definitely was a different time, though. In the 8 and 16 bit days you just tried shit. You didn't wait on an explanation.

tumblr_oegeacZyj01qfucupo1_250.gif

she can twirl a knife im so

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I bet I can get my Vazra score to go up as I give more free Steam stuff :)
I've been given some free games and I still gave unfiltered impressions so dont expect me to kiss ass if the game doesnt deliver. I did gave pretty good impressions of your game based in the old demo so I think you should be fine with the newer version. ;)

FUME5

What the hell did Dennis get banned for anyway?

A whole bunch of users who've been posting here for a long time caught the axe this year.

Jobbs

Banned
Watch Luke Cage or go to work early so I can come home early? Which do I do?

We watched Luke Cage over the weekend. It has been filed under "just okay". The titular character is a big dull dud. Outside of a few instances he really has no charisma and his acting is at times distractingly poor. Some of the supporting characters are quite good, so scenes without Luke Cage in them tend to be the better scenes.

The show is also inconsistent in terms of both quality and tone. It becomes progressively sillier and schlockier as the season progresses.

My 2 shillings

We watched Luke Cage over the weekend. It has been filed under "just okay". The titular character is a big dull dud. Outside of a few instances he really has no charisma and his acting is at times distractingly poor. Some of the supporting characters are quite good, so scenes without Luke Cage in them tend to be the better scenes.

The show is also inconsistent in terms of both quality and tone. It becomes progressively sillier and schlockier as the season progresses.

My 2 shillings
Yeah but you don't like things

*generally doesn't give a fuck about other people's opinions*

Also I'm already 6 eps in. Also you're way too late I've been at work for 3 hours already.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Where's the nomad? Portable Genesis which boggles my mind in 2016
I should send it to this YouTube guy so he can replace the screen with a lcd one
I haven't been able to get one for a reasonable price and the Genesis library doesn't really have the kind of appeal to me to pay that much.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Good morning, how is...

I see the night was pretty wild.

the secret is to not care so much. That simultaneously helps you not suffer and not fuck up as often
Life goals: stop giving a fuck about anything. (No sarcasm)

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I'm in a PTSD group for the next two weeks and it is fucking crazy, lol. Never been in a setting like this where I can be so free with my fucked up stories, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom