• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I don't use soap and I can't see a single germ on either hand.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Has anyone played the Mafia games? Is Mafia III worth looking into? It looks like it might be a really good game.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
bacteria_evolving.0.gif

Your NCOIC sounds....not great.

It's a fucking shit show. One SSgt on days who's a cool dude but hardly ever trains and texts all day, one overworked TSgt who literally has an aneurysm every day because he feels like he needs to work 12's all the time for some reason, two SSgts on swings who actually do shit and train but are assholes so no one ever approaches them, and a TSgt on mids who disappears for literally four fucking hours every night to go run.

So basically the SrA's are the ones left training while everyone else just kinda dicks around. I woke up this morning to a text and a missed call from overworked TSgt, who I just know is losing his god damned mind over this shit. So I'm gonna go in, get hounded by the flight chiefs over why I missed this class, then lectured by my shop about how "I should've checked the date."

What the fuck do you want me to do? I'm not even fucking allowed on my e-mail during work hours because that means I'm "not training and studying." This is so fucking stupid

Like fuck I'm fucking trying can't someone just be happy with that? And then they wonder why I'm miserable. Let's see, maybe because I wanna fucking drink bleach every fucking day because I hate this place so much.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Working in retail is the best for catching cold / flu. Coughing customers, coworkers and constant draft from open delivery doors...

And I became quite obsessed with washing hands on every hour

Fluvian

Banned
Finally watched Cody Rhodes impact debut, the piss taking in it is unbelievable, he still can't call himself Cody Rhodes due to a dispute with WWE but TNA paired him with Brandi Rhodes and they drop the word roads in a bunch of cheeky ways. He's looking great since he left WWE,

I can't do this anymore I can't do this anymore I can't do this anymore I can't do this anymore I can't do this anymore I can't do this anymore I can't do this anymore I can't do this anymore I can't do this anymore I can't do this anymore I can't do this anymore I can't do this anymore I can't do this anymore I can't do this anymore I can't do this anymore I can't do this anymore I can't do this anymore I can't do this anymore I can't do this anymore I can't do this anymore I can't do this anymore I can't do this anymore I can't do this anymore I can't do this anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom