• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Ugh, the woman has duty today and I am horny af. There is a reason I always shied away from this monogamy bullshit

Numb

good morning

2lg7VYe.png

Never knew Jobbs was so hawt

Fluvian

Banned
Why are people saying this when it's just the video library WWE's buying? The company is still going to exist, just that it will likely be under a different name.

Yes, the name TNA is dead, it's gonna be run by that conspiracy theorist who was famous 20 years ago.

Fluvian

Banned
people always think i'm a dude because I'm making a game :D yes, only guys can make games! durrrr

NO! It's because people have told me directly that you're not a girl, I swear you even admitted it too....I might be confusing you with someone, this codeine prescription is starting to fuzz my head.

Halcyon

If I was a chick I'd have a flat ass but I'd probably have big cans to make up for it. Liken me to a Kate Upton type.

Fluvian

Banned

Why....Would anybody want to see this after their last match, Lesnar is boring in ring and Goldberg (much as I loved him) is old, the Goldberg of old would have been able to gorrila press Lesnar with near ease, he's in his mid fifties now, unless he's on the juice he'll probably do one of those sad Bret Hart type returns where he wears a t-shirt and jean shorts the whole time and takes no real bumps.
EDIT: Lol, damn that first comment made me laugh hard.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Why....Would anybody want to see this after their last match, Lesnar is boring in ring and Goldberg (much as I loved him) is old, the Goldberg of old would have been able to gorrila press Lesnar with near ease, he's in his mid fifties now, unless he's on the juice he'll probably do one of those sad Bret Hart type returns where he wears a t-shirt and jean shorts the whole time and takes no real bumps.
EDIT: Lol, damn that first comment made me laugh hard.
As long as we get another Hogan/Savage pose off in the crowd (and on video this time), I'd be willing to forgive it.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I got my code for GAF gold from Jobbs in person, so I know for a fact she's a girl.

I need a new time zone

all the cool shit in this thread happens while I'm asleep

Invent your own timezone! I tend to browse while I'm at work (noon to five pst) and then after everyone else has gone to sleep (midnight to three or four pst)

Ugh, the woman has duty today and I am horny af. There is a reason I always shied away from this monogamy bullshit

It takes a lot of solidarity to date someone in the military :/

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
What's GAF Gold like? Is it just one giant orgy?
I'm seeing things on this page only the elite are allowed to see.

It's not that different. The logo is a new color, you don't get ads, and there's no limit on searches. I wish it came with the option to change your tag from member to something else
Why must you ruin the illusion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom