• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

#follow the money

ebay-video-game-collection-1.jpg

God, I need to be at work in 6 hours and I'm only just on my way home from Bethan's. And you know what? I don't care, I got Seinfeld, cuddles and kisses. Life is ok.

God, I need to be at work in 6 hours and I'm only just on my way home from Bethan's. And you know what? I don't care, I got Seinfeld, cuddles and kisses. Life is ok.

Many Bethans died to bring us this information.

IT'S A FAKE.

nuh uh!

What a waste of mon.....nevermind, continue on heiress.

tumblr_o2jxxzPzJ61tvat8ro1_400.gif

Isnt that done just by using the Konami code on gaf?

yeah but it resets when you go to a different page so I hacked together a CSS injector to replace the default graphic

Can you please just stop pretending like you give a fuck

I so sick of it

Em, did you go to the mental health people? If not, please give it a shot? I'm legitimately worried about you and your mental health, you're clearly in a terrible place mentally. They're there to help, so please, for your own sake, talk to them.

Many Bethans died to bring us this information.
Oh noooooo

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You won't get any disagreement from me but I thought it would be fun to run through the three SNES games again.

All 3 games are great and they have their own things that make them shine. I really don't get the hate for 3 that much when it tried to switch some things here and there instead of copy pasting 2. Sure the level design and backgrounds are kinda too bright but its fun none the less.

FloatOn

I fucking hate the "pre-rendered" look of the DKC games. I wish every game in that genre at that time looked like yoshi's island.

jb1234

All 3 games are great and they have their own things that make them shine. I really don't get the hate for 3 that much when it tried to switch some things here and there instead of copy pasting 2. Sure the level design and backgrounds are kinda too bright but its fun none the less.

3 is underrated. No, it's not 2 but the gameplay is solid. But it's been a while since I've played it so maybe I'll feel differently.

Vazra

I fucking hate the "pre-rendered" look of the DKC games. I wish every game in that genre at that time looked like yoshi's island.

What are your thoughts on Yoshi's Story look?

3 is underrated. No, it's not 2 but the gameplay is solid. But it's been a while since I've played it so maybe I'll feel differently.

Brighter color palette, new enemies and new npcs that for some people felt out of place since some were not even Kong characters (If I remember there were those bears but thats about it). I also found that the secret stuff on the map was also interesting but not many seemed to liked that aspect either. Overall underrated and unfairly shat on. DK64 on the other hand you can shit all you want tbh. Time hasnt been kind to it and it wasnt that great to begin with.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
DKC trilogy is sublime. I like them all equally

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

SolVanderlyn

Yup. Part of the reason I like playing the games I played as a teenager is because I was happy then. It's nice to go back, even if just for a little bit.
I do this with several games. Kingdom Hearts II reminds me of the girl who asked to go to my prom even though we went to separate schools and had only known each other for a few months at best. That floored me so much back then. Those were a blissful few months and that game takes me right back. DKC reminds me of when I was really small, like five or six, and my father would sometimes take me to work with him and show me the cool Colosseum they had there (he was a professor at UVA at the time). Star Ocean 2 reminds me of my best friend from elementary school. Mario Sunshine reminds me of the year I finally decided to try hard in school and started to turn my life around. Etc. etc... I could reminisce about what game reminds me of what time in my life forever. I think it's why I love video games so much. Not because they're fun (even though they are) but because I tie them to certain times in my life. Kind of a stupid reason to like a hobby like that, but whatever.

jb1234

I do this with several games. Kingdom Hearts II reminds me of the girl who asked to go to my prom even though we went to separate schools and had only known each other for a few months at best. That floored me so much back then. Those were a blissful few months and that game takes me right back. DKC reminds me of when I was really small, like five or six, and my father would sometimes take me to work with him and show me the cool Colosseum they had there (he was a professor at UVA at the time). Star Ocean 2 reminds me of my best friend from elementary school. Mario Sunshine reminds me of the year I finally decided to try hard in school and started to turn my life around. Etc. etc... I could reminisce about what game reminds me of what time in my life forever. I think it's why I love video games so much. Not because they're fun (even though they are) but because I tie them to certain times in my life. Kind of a stupid reason to like a hobby like that, but whatever.

Just recently, I started playing Dragon Quest VII 3DS because I played through the game originally in 2001-2002 and those were probably the happiest years of my life. I'm not wildly in love with the game (it's super long and kinda padded) but it just makes me feel the nostalgia.

(Shit, though. Playing DKC at that age? I only had to contend with Super Mario Bros. back then, with two buttons. :p

Vazra

I have soft spot for some games and play them often.

Phantasy Star Online
Lost Kingdoms 1 & 2
Beach Spikers
Super Mario World
DKC 2
Bayonetta

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
My main shelf isn't that impressive. Most of my games are discs that I've had for years and years before I really collected. PS1, 2, Saturn, DC, XBox, 360, PS3, GCN, Wii. They are all in CD books for ease of travel. I have like a bookshelf full of stuff I have been collecting slowly. I don't go for raw numbers and don't buy stuff I don't want to play, so while I have like a Mega Man X3, I don't have like a Super Mario/Duck Hunt or any sports games really.

FUME5

My main shelf isn't that impressive. Most of my games are discs that I've had for years and years before I really collected. PS1, 2, Saturn, DC, XBox, 360, PS3, GCN, Wii. They are all in CD books for ease of travel. I have like a bookshelf full of stuff I have been collecting slowly. I don't go for raw numbers and don't buy stuff I don't want to play, so while I have like a Mega Man X3, I don't have like a Super Mario/Duck Hunt or any sports games really.

Fair enough.

Realistic breast physics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom