• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

That is OMG setting using the PS4 controller movement to make it jiggle more

There are 4 boob settings. Off, Normal, Dead or Alive, OMG/Last Round

There is a copy of DOAX on my shelf, and yes, I used to turn my age up to 100 on the first DOA.

FUME5

Why'd you quote it whhhyy.

encino-background-1.png

FUME5

Was thinking more:

Nothing? I'll be honest, the skinhead look probably wouldn't suit your features.

EDIT

You added a pic.

You don't really have the hair for it, but that didn't stop me back in the day as you've seen. Personally, I think that guy looks like a shitlord, but I am getting old...

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
You're right he does look like a shitlord... he should be the one trying to make his hair look like mine.

FUME5

SmokeyDave, Dennis, freenudemacusers and FartofWar all got banned this year and they were pretty recognizable posters.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
SmokeyDave, Dennis, freenudemacusers and FartofWar all got banned this year and they were pretty recognizable posters.

¯_(ツ)_/¯
Yet Im still here. Let me write a memoir called "Over 10 Bans And Im Still Here"

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Only one of my threads has been locked by a mod, but it still hurts.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I've learnt that tempting fate isn't always the wisest move, discretion being the better part of valour and all that.
Ive tone my shit down and avoided confrontation for most of the part which is why I was banned most of the time. I got a ban for PC master race joke which I earned but yeah I have cooled off the behavior that used to get me banned often. Also Im aware Ive been banned a lot so I do need to behave better. Saying that Im still here is not bad tho but saying Im lucky so far which is actully nice and a blessing for you beautiful people of this thread . Lol

Em, did you go to the mental health people? If not, please give it a shot? I'm legitimately worried about you and your mental health, you're clearly in a terrible place mentally. They're there to help, so please, for your own sake, talk to them.

Oh noooooo

All they're there to do is to remove me from my job because I can't fucking take it or some shit

Jobbs

Banned
Darkest Dungeon is a fun game but the interface is incomprehensible on PS4. I legit can't figure out how to equip my characters.

FUME5

Darkest Dungeon is a fun game but the interface is incomprehensible on PS4. I legit can't figure out how to equip my characters.

You mean trinkets? You dragged and dropped on PC, haven't played on PS4 so don't know if they changed it.

I enjoyed it, but I got tired of the grind long before I'd seen everything.

Jobbs

Banned
You mean trinkets? You dragged and dropped on PC, haven't played on PS4 so don't know if they changed it.

I enjoyed it, but I got tired of the grind long before I'd seen everything.

Man what a shit port. I searched the OT wondering if anyone else had this problem or if I was just stupid.

Brace yourself.

You're on the hamlet screen
- Hold R2
- Select character
- Press square
- You can now release R2
- Navigate character screen with d-pad or analogue left until you reach the Equipment tab in the bottom left
- Press Triangle
- Choose trinket in the newly opened trinket window
- Press X
- Choose one of the two slots
- Press X again
- Sigh with relief

At no point during the process should your fingers touch the rear pad because it either switches characters or the roster sorting list.

For some reason it seems you cannot select a trinket and then a character to equip it.

gah.

Bear in mind the interface/tutorial in no way explains how to equip trinkets. I guess they hope I guess my way through the above process

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I don't normally drink bottled beer but $10 for a 6 pack of Steamrail cannot be turned down

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus christ his hands are big enough to crush his own head

jb1234

I'm watching a Spanish movie called "Talk to Her." I'm a sucker for shows and movies that explore close friendships between men.

jb1234

You mean like Lethal Weapon?

Nah, that's more a buddy comedy. It's a good film but I mean more in terms of exploring who the characters are and what they mean to each other. Emotional talks, that kind of thing. The concept scares a lot of men and that makes me like it even more. :p

Fluvian

Banned
I have strong vainy hands, all of my fat friends are creeped out by them "you're not supposed to be able to see your bones and vains" weird, they've been fat so long they forget things that used to be completely normal about their bodies and act like it's weird, when I went from fat to skinny the last thing about my body that shocked me was my hands.

FUME5

Nah, that's more a buddy comedy. It's a good film but I mean more in terms of exploring who the characters are and what they mean to each other. Emotional talks, that kind of thing. The concept scares a lot of men and that makes me like it even more. :p

I was being....nevermind. The concept doesn't scare me, but its not a genre I'd seek out for entertainment.

I have strong vainy hands, all of my fat friends are creeped out by them "you're not supposed to be able to see your bones and vains" weird, they've been fat so long they forget things that used to be completely normal about their bodies and act like it's weird, when I went from fat to skinny the last thing about my body that shocked me was my hands.

I never would have thought of that.

jb1234

I was being....nevermind. The concept doesn't scare me, but its not a genre I'd seek out for entertainment.

I'm not sure it's a film meant for entertainment. It would be like coming out of the theater after Schindler's List and saying, "MAN, THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN!"

I often like to challenge myself with the media I consume.

(and then turn around and watch an episode of the thread's most hated sitcom, Friends.)

Fluvian

Banned

I never would have thought of that.

Neither would I if I didn't have loads of insecure fat friends, when fat people are insecure they mock skinny people "look at how thin you are, I bet you don't struggle with stairs" someone once said to me in an attempt to make me feel shame for being skinny, it's so fucking weird, if you're fat either accept it or do something about it like I did, don't just sit there and wallow in misery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom