• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero²

iK4zCTxh.jpg
Personally your shorter hair looks cuter, but both are amazing!

God, I hate thematic diets so much. Paleo may be the worst one solely because of the borderline cult angle.

Yeah, sure, let's stick to an actual paleolithic diet, when people regularly died or fell sick due to nutrient deficiencies, had busted teef and despite the garbage claims eat sufficient amounts of carbs from tubers. Oh, and fucking wild almonds would kill you from cyanide poisoning and they wouldn't even eat 1/5 of the vegetables you can find at the supermarket for the mere reason they didn't even exist. FFS, carrots weren't even orange until three centuries ago.

Shit. Bin.

Drag it.

I always seem to match with these foreign musicians that come to my town and are like "hey I'm playing tonight you should come" before they drive back to whatever country they're from. like how could you be more fuckboy.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Both are fine, but shorter is better. It lightens up your face and makes it more expressive due to the increased focus on your eyes and lips. Depending on the make up it'll also easily switch from formal and professional to sultry as all hell.

Trust me on this, I'm a professional.

I worked at my mother's beauty saloon when I was a student.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
My command fitness leader publishes WODs for the week for us, and I just do those because it is easier than designing something.

Current wods:
Baseline: Pre-SOP and box breathing, then ROM drills then, 400m run, 20-15-10: jumping lunge, Burpees.

Work Capacity: For Time:

400m Overhead walking Lunge (35lb plate)
*Every time the weight come down from overhead perform 30x Burpees.

Durability: 2 mile run (easy pace), Kokoro Yoga or Active stretch, hydrate and eat within 30 minutes. Journal post training session SOP on the H:/ drive.

If anyone wants to try it, SEALFIT website takes their workouts from Navy Fit

Jobbs

Banned
I always seem to match with these foreign musicians that come to my town and are like "hey I'm playing tonight you should come" before they drive back to whatever country they're from. like how could you be more fuckboy.

yep total fuckboys. I'm a little tired from burpees but I'll take them out if you want

Oh I'm going to add another pushup instead. Muahaha

you're already dead.jpg

Zero²

Must be a sign! Maybe you should go with them :3

Ceallach

I've definitely messed around with guys all over the world thanks to the Navy.

Liberty expirations made it kinda difficult tho, lol

yeah that's why it's on every Tinder profile ever ;P I'm starting to think it's just an excuse for some people to fuck around the world with no strings attached. new cultures my ass.

If I had the means to travel the world, I wouldn't make it a goal to sleep with someone in every country.

It'd just be a nice perk if it happened.

Zero²;213718587 said:
Fuckboys are people too :,(
not to me ;p
If I had the means to travel the world, I wouldn't make it a goal to sleep with someone in every country.

It'd just be a nice perk if it happened.

that's why you don't have a Tinder profile that says "gym. travelling. love meeting new people" with pics of you wakeboarding and feeding monkeys in Thailand. ::shudders::

Xiao Hu

yeah that's why it's on every Tinder profile ever ;P I'm starting to think it's just an excuse for some people to fuck around the world with no strings attached. new cultures my ass.

You will never be the same after witnessing the miracles of a ping pong show ;)

Or getting chased by a hooker on Bali. Like me

Ceallach

Lol, ping pong shows are tame compared to some of the shit I have seen in Thailand and Saipan and other places.
pony shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom