• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
okay what are pony and ping pong shows

Ping pong shows are usually where a lady with very trained muscles shoots ping pong balls out of her cooch. Usually also accompanied by smoking out of it and peeling a banana with it, where she also then usually feeds that banana to a member of the audience.

Pony shows are a girl being demolished by a pony.

Clydefrog

aem7Evi.jpg

I was just thinking this morning how I haven't seen a single wasp in the house so far, and just now after coming out the bathroom, there's a huge one crawling on the curtains.

Fuck wasps.

Timu

I am really bad at detecting sarcasm on the internet sometimes as shit just flies over my head like it's nothing.

I need to train harder dammit!!!

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Incorrect the answer is no sorry

Unrelated but if you don't like Math The Band I'm sorry but we can't be friends

RNH, I love you buddy, but yo do have a hairstyle that says you gave birth to a little boy named Cody and drive him to soccer practice in your toyota sienna. Also you probably have a dreamcatcher tattoo and a sign in your kitchen that says "Eat. Laugh. Love."

Fluvian

Banned
I was just thinking this morning how I haven't seen a single wasp in the house so far, and just now after coming out the bathroom, there's a huge one crawling on the curtains.

Fuck wasps.
I had that with spiders all summer until a few nights ago when I was in my bed and one crawled on my arm, fuck spiders.

the ping pong thing seems kinda fun but the pony stuff takes it too far

Anyway, here's "Wonderwall".

"Because MAYBEEEEEE!!!!"
wat
RNH, I love you buddy, but yo do have a hairstyle that says you gave birth to a little boy named Cody and drive him to soccer practice in your toyota sienna. Also you probably have a dreamcatcher tattoo and a sign in your kitchen that says "Eat. Laugh. Love."
but he doesn't have a bob cut with straights bangs. you must be mistaken.

Oh god I just spent like $100 on records OOPS

WYaAlwb.gif

I spent far too long making this

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member

Misha

Banned
What's worse, telling your employer that you're having issues performing due to a medical condition or potentially having them not notice but if they did they'd assume it's due to incompetence?

Oh.

Well.

At least I knew about the ping pong-show before the link was posted, little Miss-know-it-all..

you have a funny way of priding yourself. ejoy your next trip to Thailand

What's worse, telling your employer that you're having issues performing due to a medical condition or potentially having them not notice but if they did they'd assume it's due to incompetence?

I'd just be upfront about it. you don't have to go into detail if you don't want to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom