• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
13934618_1078882615565019_347681410726687166_n.jpg

I need a girl to drive around kill misogynists with

I left my earbuds at home today by accident so work felt far longer than usual. No podcasts, no friends to call up and chat, and my coworker's dub step in blast. Bleh.

No plans tonight which is kind of nice for a change. Not sure if my girlfriend is going to swing by but if not I probably have a lot of work that could get done, so that's fine. But realistically I'm just going to be shitposting on here :p

Zero²;213758403 said:
Tinder
Well if you know how to program, you could program something in android, that counts as an app? :p
Android apps don't make any money. The piracy is off the charts.

Today was particularly rough. Tomorrow doesn't look much better.

Need to talk about it?

I need a girl to drive around kill misogynists with

As much as I love Harley, I've never understood the impulse to commit violence in response to something (unless that something is also violence). I mean, I get cat-called literally every day on my ride to work, but it's pretty easy to put it out of mind. I don't want to be the kind of person who dwells on something that will only make me angry.

marrec

Banned
Is FUME5 perm'd? I wanted to tell him about Duskers cause it's awesome and this is the only thread I interact with him in.

marrec

Banned
Never got him on Twitter, I'll just have to wait I suppose. He's probably already playing it considering his tastes.

Anyway, Duskers is dope.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'm afraid that cant happen. You should read my bible
GNDRGNCDZQ1973.jpg
P. sure Jobbs would also like this book based on some of his posts in here

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Now Autumn's fire burns slowly along the woods,
And day by day the dead leaves fall and melt,
And night by night the monitory blast
Wails in the key-hold, telling how it pass'd
O'er empty fields, or upland solitudes,
Or grim wide wave; and now the power is felt
Of melancholy, tenderer in its moods
Than any joy indulgent summer dealt.
Dear friends, together in the glimmering eve,
Pensive and glad, with tones that recognise
The soft invisible dew in each one's eyes,
It may be, somewhat thus we shall have leave
To walk with memory, when distant lies
Poor Earth, where we were wont to live and grieve.
~ William Allingham (1824–1889), Autumnal Sonnet

SolVanderlyn

In California we call it fall because it's the nondescript time period that falls between summer and winter.
You're robbing it of its seasonal prestige. Sacrilege!

In America we call it fall because leaf fall down

Spring and fall likely gained popularity in conjunction with each other. They each initially appeared in the 16th century as spring of the leaf and fall of the leaf, respectively. The two complemented each other nicely and were soon shortened to the more succinct fall and spring, with the longer phrases disappearing over the next few hundred years.
Actually not too far off.

SolVanderlyn

Fall IS the best. I can understand Cali not understanding that.

It gets especially beautiful in New England.

It can be mad creepy tho. Especially once all the leaves are gone, in that transition to winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom