• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
amse7PF.png

Yahoo mail was a mistake.

How the hell do you lose ten pounds in six days?

Tapeworm?
Cardio. Since Sunday, two miles a day. Before then, less than that every other day. And I've completely changed my diet. I eat healthier and significantly less than I used to.

Thats very good weight loss in good time, keep it up.
Thanks!
Ten pounds in six days is a lot. I would be worried if you maintained a consistent loss much faster than that! And congratulations :)
I didn't think that was a lot, honestly. I remember watching Biggest Loser and some of the contestants would lose way more than ten pounds in a week. I guess those are extreme cases? Or my memory is failing me. And thanks!

Fluvian

Banned
I don't know but I just confirmed that I lost 4 pounds since yesterday and this is right after I ate (in addition to the 5 from last Thursday)

sometimes if you're unhealthy and you quickly switch to eating clean and working out it's a shock to the system and a few pounds just drop right off.

Misha

Banned
sometimes if you're unhealthy and you quickly switch to eating clean and working out it's a shock to the system and a few pounds just drop right off.

Pretty much just went from me eating fairly healthy to eating slightly more healthy and from no exercise to a little bit of exercise.
No idea how people can drink soda every day and stay thin

Fluvian

Banned
thank god the nypd grabbed the trump tower guy. Seriously i hope that guy gets the help he needs with all the stuff coming out, his youtube video is quite deranged.

Pau

Pretty much just went from me eating fairly healthy to eating slightly more healthy and from no exercise to a little bit of exercise.
No idea how people can drink soda every day and stay thin
I somehow managed to drink coke everyday and stay underweight.

Now I'm at a more healthy weight but it's more than I've ever weighed so I feel fat and I've cut back on the coke. My rule is I can only buy one a day if I'm out and about. And no buying for the fridge. :(

Misha

Banned
I somehow managed to drink coke everyday and stay underweight.

Now I'm at a more healthy weight but it's more than I've ever weighed so I feel fat and I've cut back on the coke. My rule is I can only buy one a day if I'm out and about. And no buying for the fridge. :(

I do like once a month. Don't really like soda enough to want it often. Now if I could get fresh root beer that would be a different story...

jb1234

Dude, jb! How's it going?

I'm doing the laundry. :( Today was okay though because I chatted for twenty minutes with an old lady who has been in the building almost as long as me (I beat her by four years) and we were reminiscing, haha.

"Do you remember the dude who threw an ashtray through the front door?" "Do you remember the guy who got robbed at knife point?"

Date night tonight and she's surprising me. Hmm. Hmm.

This is the ringtone i'm gonna assign to you.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_3nfrGdVcv0
Sure. That's fine. I'll probably never hear it because you don't call people when they're in earshot. Some of my friends probably wouldn't love the ringtones I have for them. Oh well.

I want to marry a woman like Eva Green. She's perfect <3
Then you have to be the kind of person a woman like Eva Green would want to marry ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom