• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao Hu

I don't understand that one. Why would she be with you in the first place if it's not for love? This whole point of saying 'I love you' too soon bothers me to be honest.

I don't understand that one. Why would she be with you in the first place if it's not for love? This whole point of saying 'I love you' too soon bothers me to be honest.

I agree. Plus it's been long enough that if bae still is uncomfortable with it then something else is probably going on.

Jobbs

Banned
d7a9cdfdff6c48d8b3c4013420eb680c.jpg

Stop making it such a big deal! People say they love stuff like food or video games or clothes or cat rings all the time, surely you love her more than those things

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
You make a good point. She asked me last night "Would you marry me?" and I said "yeah, someday" and then we talked about kids and stuff but I don't know, I'm still scared shitless.

You have definitely passed the point where it's too early to say I love you.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I lasagna you

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
This lasagna appreciation is good.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

SolVanderlyn

Y'all. Mr. Robot is the best show on TV. This whole season has been amazing, but tonight's episode was crazy.
My parents keep telling me to watch this. My dad especially. Every time I talk to him it's:

"Have you seen Mr. Robot?"

"Not yet"

A week passes

"Have you started watching Mr. Robot? It's really good"

Repeat ad infinitum.

Pau

Watching Battlestar Galactica for the first time. Man, robot seductresses are such an obnoxious trope.

I might be on the Cylon's side. At least them uprising.

marrec

Banned
Know none of y'all care about DOTA 2 but holy shit I was just in my apartment jumping up and down cheering after this latest International match.

Live DOTA is the best sport.

SolVanderlyn

I think it's time to see a doctor. My leg keeps spazzing out hardcore and then going into intense pain for 5 min before working again. Feels like someone is tugging on my nerves. Happens at least once a week.

Dr. GAF wouldn't be able to help, I don't think, as much as I'd like to see the psuedo-science and snark they pull out.

Misha

Banned
Dr. GAF wouldn't be able to help, I don't think, as much as I'd like to see the psuedo-science and snark they pull out.

You never know. I once diagnosed an injury to a football player based on just one look cause I had the same injury before.
(it was a hip injury that you get by landing on your knee and it jamming your leg up into your pelvis)

jb1234

Zootopia was delightful. I'm glad I watched it. Now I'm off to play Journey, to quell the people who have been nagging me for years to try it.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Is Journey the one where you wander around aimlessly doing nothing of importance, and they promised it would have multiplayer and launched without it?

SolVanderlyn

Pictures like the above made me never ever want to see Zootopia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom