• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
What's Lucy's ringtone? Did it change after you got together?

Sure. That's fine. I'll probably never hear it because you don't call people when they're in earshot. Some of my friends probably wouldn't love the ringtones I have for them. Oh well.

Mmmbop by Hanson? 2008 Nokia ringtone?

Jobbs

Banned
Date night tonight and she's surprising me. Hmm. Hmm.

Me too sorta! No surprises though. She works until about 9pm then I'm picking her up. She will probably just want to chill.

XXSlxdq.gif

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
haim.png

Warpaint hasn't got anything on Haim. The members of Warpaint aren't even sisters.

Me too sorta! No surprises though. She works until about 9pm then I'm picking her up. She will probably just want to chill.

Some nights I'm totally down to just chill. Other nights I want to go out and do something, and tonight is the latter.

What's Lucy's ringtone? Did it change after you got together?

Mmmbop by Hanson? 2008 Nokia ringtone?

Happily Ever Faster
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s1lUJUIXEpQ

It's been that for a while now. But what I did change is her text tone is now the heart pickup from one of the 3D Zelda games.

Jobbs

Banned
I want to marry Derek but he's already married (to a tattooed redhead :mad: )

And that makes him more appealing because it means he's committed

The great (and annoying) irony of being taken

One of my friends is married and seems to believe the wedding ring is like woman crack

First let me look out for some nerdy girls in my area. Then we talk about any plan B marriages.

Who's Derek? And is he hot?
singer from Defeater. he's super cute
tumblr_mr8r42tSVO1r2g49zo1_500.gif

And that makes him more appealing because it means he's committed

The great (and annoying) irony of being taken

One of my friends is married and seems to believe the wedding ring is like woman crack
yess!! he was even wearing the ring on stage. while he was spitting and jumping around <3

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Enchantress on Suicide Squad (stolen from a post from another forum)
"mauahahaha once I take down your army I will be able to control the earth as my own"
*belly dances*
"Once I get my heart back, victory will be mine muahaha"
*twerks*

Enchantress on Suicide Squad (stolen from a post from another forum)
"mauahahaha once I take down your army I will be able to control the earth as my own"
*belly dances*
"Once I get my heart back, victory will be mine muahaha"
*twerks*

You don't understand. It was part of the ritual. The hip gyrations assisted the centripetal motion of the vortex and... uh... yeah it was stupid lol

Wow, you are really gay

Thanks?

That song has been an earworm I can't get out of my head even though it's been ten years since I played the game. It's so fun to sing randomly.

Shit, I think I accidentally had tonight's surprise ruined. Oh well.

sighed up for online dating (finally). im scared.

also got a bonus from work so that was nice.

Hey, congrats! :D

and good luck with the online dating. From what I've heard it takes a lot of patience, but we're all cheering for you!

Imagine someone whose entire wardrobe was only from this store

Hahaha

cat purse

bag_large.jpg

I think I know somebody like that. Her name is Catherine, and she just kind of ran with it. Ugh.

I want to say the cat's out of the bag, but in this case the cat is the bag. Hmm.

Some of the catccessories look kind alike Jiji :D

I have an admission to make. For the longest time I thought "cutpurse" was "catpurse"

jiji <3 my cat looks like him too I swear :3

if you had to pick, which color would you go for with the ring?

gold+purple eyes

white gold+black eyes

or

white gold+green eyes

? :eek:

Jobbs

Banned
jiji <3 my cat looks like him too I swear :3

if you had to pick, which color would you go for with the ring?

gold+purple eyes

white gold+black eyes

or

white gold+green eyes

? :eek:

I think I'd want colored eyes, but it's hard to say because the website doesn't seem to have pictures of those. Probably white gold with green eyes though. It's a cat ring, may as well have some fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom