• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fake Picture GAF v9 — No Man's Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

But if people expect you to have long hair because subverting social norms makes you rad, wouldn't you then have to subvert the social norm subversion in order to be truly rad?

exactly this.

plain style 4 life

it's partly why I've appreciated bad religion all these years. they are about the most punk rock punk band to ever exist and greg graffin looks like the most normal guy ever.

Misha

Banned
You can't always fuck societal expectations.. I stopped using fun colors on my nails because I got tired of talking about it one way or another

It's not a perfect world
If it matters enough to you to deal with their shit then it's worth doing
Yeah, manbuns and manbraids are pretty much mainstream. Society don't care about men's hairstyles anymore.
But most people make fun of manbuns and manbraids. Unless you're a celebrity, people care

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
If it matters enough to you to deal with their shit then it's worth doing

But most people make fun of manbuns and manbraids. Unless you're a celebrity, people care
Who cares if it's made fun of? Just don't be fucking soft. You can get a job for having it, you can hold it, it doesn't limit you from doing anything.

Misha

Banned
Who cares if it's made fun of? Just don't be fucking soft. You can get a job for having it, you can hold it, it doesn't limit you from doing anything.
The point was it that's people attitudes to it. It's definitely not accepted enough to be something you don't have to worry about

And yes it affects people hiring you and business dealings

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Always go shaved
Shaved Natalie looks like a sexy alien

Love me some sexy lizard women.
karen.jpg

latest

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
no
I only started an argument with this guy working at deck13 about how they make every game like dead souls

And you don't think he's curled up at home right now, crying into a pillow while his mother asks him what girl broke his heart?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Movie left me feeling weird but she was hot

Really smart people doing really dumb shit. The movie overall manages to be smart and entertaining for most of the part but the scientist roles for how much shit they know they did the weakest ways to keep things safe. My mixed feelings come with the last act of the movie but I did enjoy watching the character of Dren grow, learn and evolve.
Also damn that ending pregnant with monster baby.

Jobbs

Banned
Zero²;213968979 said:
Hate that I cant cough properly because of all those ab exercises. That's why you should not do exercise people.

My entire body is sore. I imagine I'm like a mech with heavy damage that just barely made it back to base

Numb

Really smart people doing really dumb shit. The movie overall manages to be smart and entertaining for most of the part but the scientist roles for how much shit they know they did the weakest ways to keep things safe. My mixed feelings come with the last act of the movie but I did enjoy watching the character of Dren grow, learn and evolve.
Also damn that ending pregnant with monster baby.
Made me want another Species movie for some reason

AcridMeat

Banned
K.A.A.N. - Conceided edit: KAANCEPTS is still fire. Ma gaw, I revisit this like every 6-10 months.

I just bit the cut on the inside of my lip while eating. FuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkKKK!
I loved that scene. But then again, Ian Curtis is my sexuality. I had to put the dumbest face when it played, because my girlfriend asked me what had got into me.
Ha! As soon as I heard the opening notes come on I was like "wait, that's Joy Division" to my girlfriend and she's like "uh what?" and then the confirmation drums come on and I just go "This show is pretty good." (while hiding giant grin)

Jobbs

Banned
So this show is actually good?

Tbh, based on what I've read it's what I wish AHS: Coven had been. A period piece centered around the Salem witch trials.

It's silly gross witch stuff... Entertaining enough. The main witch woman is really sexy and the guy from A Walk to Remember is pretty beefcake so there's something for everyone

What this witch girl just did to a guy made me say oh shit

Zero²

My entire body is sore. I imagine I'm like a mech with heavy damage that just barely made it back to base
Feeling sore is great, it's not my first time either ;P
Problem is leg day, and having to ride my bike to college the next day.

Jobbs

Banned
Zero²;213970443 said:
Feeling sore is great, it's not my first time either ;P
Problem is leg day, and having to ride my bike to college the next day.

I'm old so I probably get extra sore.. but I never give up . I will be Batman

It's silly gross witch stuff... Entertaining enough. The main witch woman is really sexy and the guy from A Walk to Remember is pretty beefcake so there's something for everyone

What this witch girl just did to a guy made me say oh shit

So it's p much the 17th century New England witch version of Game of Thrones.

Will watch.

Vazra

Zero²;213972078 said:
Just run on hard/wet sand.

Is that a pastel?!
Plus looking good with the new haircut!

We call these bacalaitos (Cod fish fritters but I didnt use the codfish)

Pasteles are these
Pasteles.jpg

The bacalaitos mix is flour, salt, pepper and water. The consistency of the mix is kinda like pancakes but you fry the batter instead of letting it cook on the hot pan without oil. You can use sausage instead of cod fish btw.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Zero²;213972078 said:
Just run on hard/wet sand.

Is that a pastel?!
Plus looking good with the new haircut!
Not an option, its a formation run. its designed to be as taxing as possible

Zero²

We call these bacalaitos (Cod fish fritters but I didnt use the codfish)

Pasteles are these
Pasteles.jpg

The bacalaitos mix is flour, salt, pepper and water. The consistency of the mix is kinda like pancakes but you fry the batter instead of letting it cook on the hot pan without oil. You can use sausage instead of cod fish btw.
Oh nice, I'm Brazilian so I know what pastel is...
pastel-maria.jpg

Never heard about bacalaitos, where are you from again Vaz?

Vazra

Zero²;213973224 said:
Oh nice, I'm Brazilian so I know what pastel is...
pastel-maria.jpg

Never heard about bacalaitos, where are you from again Vaz?

Puerto Rico. We call those empanadillas or pastelillos but we do make those here :p

Zero²

Not an option, its a formation run. its designed to be as taxing as possible
Yeah I thought so, well I used to run on sand when I trained for fast walking, and I must say that running barefoot is really fun.
Puerto Rico. We call those empanadillas or pastelillos but we do make those here :p
Nice, there is a restaurant that make them really huge over here, just thinking about it makes me drool...

Xiao Hu

Went back to my old job at the shoe store. God, it's so tedious and there is almost nothing to do. I will stay here until uni starts again and then swap to something that I can put on my CV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom