• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Ah realgaf were the days. Like 10 posts a day. Just talking about mundane stuff. Or exciting stuff. Fake gaf brings out the worst in me :p

Atlantic salmon for dinner was god tier. I like cooking

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
It's lunchtime here. Meal bar and no lunch hour because been in training session. I was really looking forward to playing Fez. :'(

Windam

Scaley member
Yo.

I got into my preferred Math section for this summer! It means I'll be going to school 5 days a week (until June 16), but I'll have a prof who apparently has low standards for his students. Totally gonna get an A. PRAISE THE THIRST! :'D

Windam

Scaley member
I wasn't here for last year's RPJ :(

Just checked your profile and damn, you've got a lot of posts for a recent member. o_O I was here but no way I was gonna participate. Y'all suckered me in for this year.
Also, lol:
Biography:
I enjoy the company of bearded men.
Interests:
Stalking bearded men.
Internet girlfriend.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Got a new internal client from London - something to do with Australian office. and a stock market listing. Exciting!must not mess up must not mess up must not get sack

That Mega Man comic has been around for a while. They had a huge crossover with the Sonic comic somewhat recently too which is weird.

Whaaaaaaaat

On a separate whaaaaat note, Mineral are playing Fest this year. Must go Fest.

I will always maintain that the opening 3 songs on The Power Of Failing is the strongest opening to an album ever.

Hey Mutes, who's the coolest guy in the hospital?

Not a hospital brah!

msp14sjdb.jpg

Look at that ugly thing. There is a hospital across the street tho.

"medical research"

you're really making 6-assed monkeys and 3-eyed fish, aren't you???

Dementia research centre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom