• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I'm practically a cutie patootie. Don't attempt to verify that.

thePerksOfBeingAModerator.png

image.php
?

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
When the next Australian mod quits or dies, you should recommend me.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Filling out application forms for my diploma certificate. Oh man this is getting real. And organising stuff for my final placement. Oh lawdy

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I'm getting my licences today, anyone have a picture that didn't make it look like you dabble in eating human flesh?

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Well, my military card (I have one because my dad was in the Navy) makes me look incredibly pissed off and like I don't give a shit about anything.

Are you looking to the side with a scowl with your arms crossed while wearing a beanie?

Wazzy

Banned
We have to trick her to stay by asking her a question.

What's the best cover Sara Bareilles has done, Take on Me by Aha or Yellow Brick road by Elton John?
Hmm I'll give a listen later after my nap
Woah we'll have to get a grand chat going this weekend.
Yussssss!
I give you all this to celebrate Wazzy's return

(Super NSFW language, use headphones)
I'm scared to click. :(

Wazzy! We missed you! There aren't enough Canadians left in FakeGAF. :'(
Sup?

I don't even remember any Canadians other than me and Stephen lolllll

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I'm getting my licences today, anyone have a picture that didn't make it look like you dabble in eating human flesh?
I got my licence redone online 2 years ago. They used the photo from my p plates. It's a 10 year old photo. I look dreadful. Whereas the 8 yo photo from my full licence looks more like me and I don't understand why they used the older one ;__; at least I have to renew it at the end of the year... Hello crazy red headed licence photo

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Nah, I'm staring straight ahead with no smile and dead eyes.

You know the thing about Dragonz, she's got... lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eye. When she comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'. Until she bites ya and those black eyes roll over white. And then, ah then you hear that terrible high pitch screamin' and the fakegaf turns red and spite of all the poundin' and the hollerin' they all come in and rip you to pieces.

You know the thing about Dragonz, she's got... lifeless eyes, black eyes, like a doll's eye. When she comes at ya, doesn't seem to be livin'. Until she bites ya and those black eyes roll over white. And then, ah then you hear that terrible high pitch screamin' and the fakegaf turns red and spite of all the poundin' and the hollerin' they all come in and rip you to pieces.

Pretty much.

k0oIvTl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom