• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice, didn't know the voucher would work outside of NA! :D

I have to wait til tomorrow for the game to unlock...
I'm in Canada...

First you get Captain America: TWS early, now this... :(

If it makes it any better, I'm only going to be able to play it for like 15 minutes tonight, and maybe not at all tomorrow (because drunkeness happening)

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I'm just a student of nursing. Almost finished though :D then I can afford all the shit that's come out recently. And a house. Dear god I need my own place

Lucian Cat

It would still be cheaper to fly here than going to a hospital in America lol. Hilarious and sad all in one

TrueGrime

It would still be cheaper to fly here than going to a hospital in America lol. Hilarious and sad all in one

I laughed and then realized it's true.

god_damn_right_breaking_bad.gif

Sox.. escaping death as usual last night.

Veteran playoff team that has experience being down in games and a series and a large chunk of the team has won two Cups.

Can't write them off ever. It isn't escaping death really. Just knowing what it takes to win. That said, I didn't expect Bicks to tie it. Kaner OT goal wasn't surprising at all though. Dude is clutch as hell in the playoffs.

y2dvd

I'm eating the worst Chinese food in my life. I should've known better than to eat at the mall. :(

Got me a fly leather jacket though. That's right, I said fly!

Lucian Cat

School sucks. Everybody quit.
But I'm so close to finishing ;__;

Currently cooking brekky. Sauteed mushrooms, poached eggs, gourmet sausages, toasted fancy bread with avocado and we're about to start the coffee. Today is a good day. May go to the botanical gardens if they're open. Or the markets in town

So I don't know about you Fakers, but I find writing papers pretty easy. I don't know why people complain about it so much. That being said, I had to write papers since middle school, so I've probably have it down good by now, and I've never really had to write anything that terrible.

Toa TAK

Banned
So I don't know about you Fakers, but I find writing papers pretty easy. I don't know why people complain about it so much. That being said, I had to write papers since middle school, so I've probably have it down good by now, and I've never really had to write anything that terrible.

For real. I can pump out a 15 page paper within a day.

They're easy to me, I just get distracted easily.

Windam

Scaley member

Same here! I've also been a straight high-90/100+ paper writer, but that was in middle school and high school; the glory days. Even now though, in university I've been getting mid-high 80s if I spent more than 3 minutes thinking stuff up. :/

Yep. Ten pages takes me 30-45 mins. I also was a journalism major for the longest time though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom