• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I... I Need to know who he is. I... I need to stand there, I need to look him in the eye and I need to know that it's him."

Wow. What a movie.

AcridMeat

Banned
It goes where it wants

while I showered...
ibuc4MRNJ5CuT7.gif

So this is fun. Trying to play Dark Souls 2 and my computer seems to die ~30 minutes in. Need to figure out what is going on.

Probably a good thing though, finals are next week.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Dark Souls, what a bad game.

Becomes dead to 90% of Gaf.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Nice try, but my same-sex crush is still Anton Yelchin.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Morning? I haven't gone to sleep yet.

NinjaBoiX

Morning peeps, shit weather but it's Friday!

Acrid, why just a drive by post man? We miss you chief. Also, check out this tune I stole from Jedeye Sniv's mixtape last night, I think it'll tickle your tache:

Saul Williams - List Of Demands

Properly buzzing off this tune at the minute.
Currently cooking brekky. Sauteed mushrooms, poached eggs, gourmet sausages, toasted fancy bread with avocado and we're about to start the coffee.
Damn Cat, that's some good eatin'.
I hate this movie with every fiber of my being.
Which movie?
Pearl Harbor
zaYSq4Z.jpg

Haha!
Morning ye's. Friday!
Aww yeah buddy!

npPIo.gif

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I get by.

I had a productive day today. Went shopping and actually found some tops I liked. I never find tops. Alas I found no decent black jeans. Maybe next time

Well done!

I have the same problem with black pants. I'm too short even for petites, they need to be machine washable and I want good fabric and a good cut. It will never happen.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
If I wanted skinny leg I could find some easy. I hate skinny leg. I'm too curvy. I like a nice boot cut or flare. It's near on impossible but I'll get them one day

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
At least you don't have to wear a belt with every pair of jeans because your body rejects them like a bad transplant. Finding shirts is a hassle too because they're either too billowy or too short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom