• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

The first Driver was fucking incredible, it's a shame how quickly that series went downhill
Driver and Driver 2 are/were awesome. I played these games A LOT.
Driver: San Francisco is amazing, that shift mechanic is so much fun and the handling model is sweet as a nut. 60fps to boot.
Pretty nice. I wasn't too fussed on the vocal but the music was good.

Mos Def - The Rape Over

"The rape over, turn your face over n*gga
No god in disguise it's me, game over
Hey lil' souljahs, you ready for war?
But don't ask what you fighting for
Just hope that you survive the gunfight, the drama, the stress
You get in the line of fire we get them big ass cheques"

aY1QqTk.jpg

Edit: oh, by the way, does anyone want an ultraviolet download code for Man of Steel? I never redeem them. I offered it in BritGAF but got no takers.

Windam

Scaley member
Driver: San Francisco is amazing, that shift mechanic is so much fun and the handling model is sweet as a nut. 60fps to boot.

Mos Def - The Rape Over

"The rape over, turn your face over n*gga
No god in disguise it's me, game over
Hey lil' souljahs, you ready for war?
But don't ask what you fighting for
Just hope that you survive the gunfight, the drama, the stress
You get in the line of fire we get them big ass cheques"

aY1QqTk.jpg

Edit: oh, by the way, does anyone want an ultraviolet download code for Man of Steel? I never redeem them. I offered it in BritGAF but got no takers.

So, about me being a chola...

Lucic is even more of a douche.

Threats should not just stay on the ice and if you're going to be disrespectful and do it while you're shaking hands then you deserve to be called out.

Also wow LA made it through. I'll have to support them by jinxing the Hawks.

You'd rather the Kings make it?

LOL.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Oh good. He came home and we broke up. It's 2am and I can't even get my parents out to help me move my stuff back. I think he's drunk and stoned. And he caused a panic attack and proceeded to call me retarded. What a night.

Oh good. He came home and we broke up. It's 2am and I can't even get my parents out to help me move my stuff back. I think he's drunk and stoned. And he caused a panic attack and proceeded to call me retarded. What a night.

Girl if I could I would give you the biggest hug. ;_;

Any friends who can help?

Lucian Cat

I don't really have many friends. Plus being 2am there's not much to be done. He stormed out so I'm just packing things. Might film him if he comes back. He was very aggressive

TrueGrime

Is he usually aggressive? Alcohol and drugs make people do some shit. You sure you don't have another place to go? It would probably be better to leave now and pack later.

Lucian Cat

Is he usually aggressive? Alcohol and drugs make people do some shit. You sure you don't have another place to go? It would probably be better to leave now and pack later.
I'm not going anywhere. This was technically my place too. Besides my cat and fish are here. In this mood I don't know what he can do so I need to protect them as much as myself.

I've said before he gets aggressive. Usually due to nicotine cravings. Not sure what sparked this. But the man that came in the door was not Dan. That was a monster

Linius

Yeah the vocals are something else. I loved them right away but he's not your average singer.

Never played any of the recent Driver games. I did play a shitty Driver game on the Gameboy Advance :p

Windam

Scaley member
I'm not going anywhere. This was technically my place too. Besides my cat and fish are here. In this mood I don't know what he can do so I need to protect them as much as myself.

I've said before he gets aggressive. Usually due to nicotine cravings. Not sure what sparked this. But the man that came in the door was not Dan. That was a monster

:( I'm sorry, Cat. I don't really know what to say other than to try to stay safe!

NinjaBoiX

Aww Cat, that really sucks man. I wish there was something I could do to help. If he was aggressive then staying safe is the main thing, you can always reassess everything else tomorrow when things have calmed down a bit.

Just try and get some sleep and ignore the situation as best as you can for tonight. Chin up mate.

Lucian Cat

Bit tricky when he keeps texting me to get out and that he'll call the cops. I've spoken to someone who says he probably can't kick me out. I just have to wait for a decent time to ring my parents to help me take my stuff home.

Seriously fuck this guy. Should never have taken him back. If I do something like this again please slap me in the face. HARD

gugi40

Oh man hope you are in a safe place! Nothing worse than a threat to you and your pets.

Bit tricky when he keeps texting me to get out and that he'll call the cops. I've spoken to someone who says he probably can't kick me out. I just have to wait for a decent time to ring my parents to help me take my stuff home.

Seriously fuck this guy. Should never have taken him back. If I do something like this again please slap me in the face. HARD

Hope you'll be ok tonight. It did seem to came kind out of nothing when he stormed out a few hours ago. Dunno about the housing situation, but he probably can't kick you out no.

Lucian Cat

Hope you'll be ok tonight. It did seem to came kind out of nothing when he stormed out a few hours ago. Dunno about the housing situation, but he probably can't kick you out no.
He went out to dinner with his workmates. O was supposed to pick him up at 10. He changed the plans while he was out and went out to a pub afterwards. Not telling me anything. Getting my paranoia up. Doesn't answer his phone. When he does a female answers it. Apparently his friends fiance. Though I don't know why she'd be there since partners weren't allowed. That's what he told me anyway. Panic attack ensues. He comes home an hour later all intoxicated and abusive. Tells me to get out. I say I will be by morning. Done with his abuse

That turned out longer than expected...

Turin

Banned
He went out to dinner with his workmates. O was supposed to pick him up at 10. He changed the plans while he was out and went out to a pub afterwards. Not telling me anything. Getting my paranoia up. Doesn't answer his phone. When he does a female answers it. Apparently his friends fiance. Though I don't know why she'd be there since partners weren't allowed. That's what he told me anyway. Panic attack ensues. He comes home an hour later all intoxicated and abusive. Tells me to get out. I say I will be by morning. Done with his abuse

That turned out longer than expected...

Dude sounds bipolar.

Turin

Banned
Just had the cops come by. The way he was acting, regardless of drunkenness makes me think he is. Or he has something at least...

They were even baffled by what he was saying.

I've known crazy people in my life. If he seeks you out again out after a while don't let any kind of empathy get the better of you. To me, once someone crosses the line they have to find their own way and hopefully find some peace on their own.

Lucian Cat

Cat, if you ever want someone to talk to, don't hesitate to send me a PM.
Thank you :) i vented a bit in the dating thread. Have posted about my love life exploits quite often.

I'm alright atm. Though I can hear him bawling in his room and it's breaking my heart. But what's done is done. Hopefully he'll go to sleep soon and this'll all be over

Windam

Scaley member
Thank you :) i vented a bit in the dating thread. Have posted about my love life exploits quite often.

I'm alright atm. Though I can hear him bawling in his room and it's breaking my heart. But what's done is done. Hopefully he'll go to sleep soon and this'll all be over

If you ever need an emotional punching bag, I'm used to being one.

Why doesn't anyone love me. Is it because I'm a dragon? :(

You deserve someone who will treat you with love and kindness, not someone who comes home intoxicated and takes his problems out on you. No matter how hard he cries, and no matter how much it hurts, never forget that.

Windam

Scaley member
You deserve someone who will treat you with love and kindness, not someone who comes home intoxicated and takes his problems out on you. No matter how hard he cries, and no matter how much it hurts, never forget that.

^^

Too many girls make the mistake of taking someone back after stuff like this. And from what I've seen/heard, it never ends well. Guys can promise to change, but it's much harder/more complicated than that.

FakeGAF is family, and we're here for ya.

Lucian Cat

If you ever need an emotional punching bag, I'm used to being one.

Why doesn't anyone love me. Is it because I'm a dragon? :(
yes
Also those Facebook pics are adorbs

I'll meet the right guy one day. I remain optimistic considering all the crap that's been dealt to me. (1 ex husband, several failed relationships...)

Usually I'm a forgiving person but this was just too much. And getting the cops to witness his behaviour helps reaffirm I'm not mad, that he is in fact the one with the issue. I mean I'm not even remotely perfect but damn he is broken. And I can't fix that no matter how hard I tried. Bleh

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Just had the cops come by. The way he was acting, regardless of drunkenness makes me think he is. Or he has something at least...

They were even baffled by what he was saying.

:( Sorry to hear that Lucian. It's been said before, but you deserve better than that.

Windam

Scaley member
yes

I'll meet the right guy one day. I remain optimistic considering all the crap that's been dealt to me. (1 ex husband, several failed relationships...)

Usually I'm a forgiving person but this was just too much. And getting the cops to witness his behaviour helps reaffirm I'm not mad, that he is in fact the one with the issue. I mean I'm not even remotely perfect but damn he is broken. And I can't fix that no matter how hard I tried. Bleh

The ones my friend just uploaded?

I swear I'm totally not trying to lick the finger in those two pics.

Good to know you're staying optimistic, who knows how many people would buckle and give up. You're awesome!

yes

You did nothing wrong. You're awesome and you'll find someone. :)

P.S. Kevin are we Facebook friends?

Lucian Cat

The ones my friend just uploaded?

I swear I'm totally not trying to lick the finger in those two pics.

Good to know you're staying optimistic, who knows how many people would buckle and give up. You're awesome!

You did nothing wrong. You're awesome and you'll find someone. :)

P.S. Kevin are we Facebook friends?
Thanks you guys <3

And mwahaha I have all 3 of you on fb already!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom