• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I'm going to have a win a large plushie and send it to ya when I head to Disney tomorrow aren't I, Cat? :)
Yes. Yes you are :p

I'm doing alright though. Can hear him snoring now. Debating having a nap myself. Been up 22ish hours now :(
Edit: oh jeez top of the page...

Umm happy things. Kittens and puppies and rainbows!

TrueGrime

Yeah. Probably a good time for a go at getting some rest. Recharge and hit the ground running again with a clear head. Glad things have calmed down though.

Wazzy

Banned
Oh geez all of that sucks Lucian. Hope you can stay safe and at least you got the cops to deal with him.

It's crazy when someone exhibits aggressive behaviour out of nowhere.
Can I bring balloons? :D Will there be loot bags?!

Can I have the doggy? :D
Yup!

Nope!

:D

Haha, cute dog Wazzy. Derp.
You'd rather the Kings make it?

LOL.
Yuuuuuuuup!

Fuck the hawks.

Awwwwwwww look at that lil dawg
And another thanks to you :D

When I take her to the BBQ I'll take more shots of her.

Lucian Cat

Well I got about 40 minutes of rest so that's something. Messaging mum. Thankfully she has to work early today so she was awake and I've told her a bit of what happened. Gonna get dad to come out and help move stuff.

As much as they bug me sometimes, my parents are always there for me :)

Lucian Cat

Wow that was really hard remaining composed on the phone to my dad. The tears won't stop now. Shit. I'm so damn tired too. Fuck this guy so much :(

Risgroo

Wow that was really hard remaining composed on the phone to my dad. The tears won't stop now. Shit. I'm so damn tired too. Fuck this guy so much :(

Aww :(

Here, have a hug!
mCYBJIi.gif

I was trying to find a nice gif, but all I found was ol' Voldy :/ sorry

d Dragonz trying something that someone recommended. Maybe in a decade.

DRAGONZ, GET INTO THE BORGIAS ALREADY. IT'S ONLY THREE SEASONS.

GET INTO THE DISCWORLD SERIES.

GET INTO EVERYTHING ELSE I'VE EVER RECOMMENDED.

Borgias is actually on Netflix! I started watching The Fall though, and you should too.

Plus I need to finish chapter 4.

The Wire is on my to watch list!

I'm as bad as Dragonz usually. ;_;

Borgias is actually on Netflix! I started watching The Fall though, and you should too.

Plus I need to finish chapter 4.

Niece, I'm already into The Fall. I was into it last year. I have so many shows to catch up on tho. ;_;

Yeah seriously, write that shit already.

Toa TAK

Banned
I got bored during season 3.
Just finish it, and then watch season 4. If you don't like it, see season 5.
Not as good.
I agree that most television right now is not as good as Breaking Bad.
BArFt.gif

Breaking Bad's great.

The Wire is fucking incredible.
Yeah, okay...
56869-Breaking-bad-blow-up-gif-fJgA.gif

Spector is so hot. Creepy and homicidal, but hot.

This comment has nothing to do with the above.

Just finish it, and then watch season 4. If you don't like it, see season 5.

I agree that most television right now is not as good as Breaking Bad.

Yeah, okay...

This comment has nothing to do with the above.

I'm not sure which would be worse, if you haven't seen The Wire and are just assuming, or if you have and actually think Breaking Bad is better.

Toa TAK

Banned
I'm not sure which would be worse, if you haven't seen The Wire and are just assuming, or if you have and actually think Breaking Bad is better.
Point to me a link to watch The Wire. Haven't really been invested in television since. =( AOS doesn't count as I watch that as an obligation to the MCU.
Well The Wire isn't currently on TV. And it's better than BB. Most well written characters in a show ever, god bless David Simon. Dat Idris Elba too.

Fuuuck..

Point to me a link to watch The Wire. Haven't really been invested in television since. =( AOS doesn't count as I watch that as an obligation to the MCU.

Fuuuck..

I think the only place to watch it legally online would be Amazon Instant Video, starting Wednesday.

Totally worth just buying it though. It's the ultimate in slowburn too. Major plot threads that start right at the beginning don't get resolved until the later series, and they don't feel dragged out at all.

God, I really want to do a rewatch now.

Lucian Cat

Well I've got everything out of the house. Cunt couldn't even say goodbye to me. He his in the bathroom. I don't know if that's better or worse than saying goodbye but Jesus it hurts. Time for the drive home with my shrimpies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom