• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
I watched Alien before Windam was even conceived.

Lucian I'm sorry to hear things went so south. You guys have had way more than your fair share of ups and downs.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I watched Alien before Windam was even conceived.

Lucian I'm sorry to hear things went so south. You guys have had way more than your fair share of ups and downs.
Thanks dude. I guess it was a long time coming. We clashed over a lot of things. But there was love, and an emotional connection. But then some days felt like we were complete strangers and couldn't read each other. And I don't know if that was me, him or a mix of both. Sorry I'm rambling now.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Aw Lucian I'm sorry to hear that. I knew things weren't gonna be terrific but didn't expect it to blow up like that.

:(

Here, have some super terrible hs era photos of me:

http://abload.de/img/100_1354m7jca.jpg

http://abload.de/img/p8190145g4jd4.jpg
Yeah I don't think that was quite the ending any of us were expecting...
Good. Now die of old age.

It better be a nice mention.

Ahahaha...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh my goodness. Laughing so much XD

Touchdown

Banned
Guys I have to be up wicked early tomorrow. ;_;

mess.

funny-gif-little-girl-wake-up.gif

Windam

Scaley member
Man, the Microsoft Lifechat LX-3000 sucks. My music and game audio were still coming out of my speakers, only Skype was being transmitted through the headset.

I dunno what the hell was going on.

Windam

Scaley member
Set headphones to primary / default and all sound should pipe through it.

Even with my Logitech H540, sometimes when I plug them in, sound doesn't come through automatically and I'm stuck unplugging/plugging it back in. I don't know why. Skype will detect it, but Firefox or LoL or whatever won't. :/

Even with my Logitech H540, sometimes when I plug them in, sound doesn't come through automatically and I'm stuck unplugging/plugging it back in. I don't know why. Skype will detect it, but Firefox or LoL or whatever won't. :/

Srsly plug dat shit in and dick around in audio settings. It should be windows' responsibility, not each game. Right click + "playback devices" on your sound shit (winders 7).

Turin

Banned
And True Detective dammit!

itRtKmRmhuQrn.gif

(although I admit it is fairly slow and wouldn't blame anyone if they couldn't stick with it)

And True Detective dammit!

itRtKmRmhuQrn.gif

(although I admit it is fairly slow and wouldn't blame anyone if they couldn't stick with it)

Yes. Also rad.

I'm glad TV is being used in a way that actually plays to it's strengths now. You've got so much more time to develop plots and characters, make use of it.

Also everyone should watch Person Of Interest it's awesome. Not the same kind of thing as other things mentioned, but so much fun

Turin

Banned
Yes. Also rad.

I'm glad TV is being used in a way that actually plays to it's strengths now. You've got so much more time to develop plots and characters, make use of it.

Also everyone should watch Person Of Interest it's awesome. Not the same kind of thing as other things mentioned, but so much fun

Yeah. This has been something of a golden age for tv shows in my opinion.

I'll add them to the list!

They'll get watched within the next decade.

a_560x0.jpg

Turin

Banned
Part of my gum has swollen over my bottom left wisdom tooth. :(

I just had my wisdom teeth ripped out. I was bleeding out of my mouth like the worst face-period you've ever seen. Oh but the drugs they gave me..... Sweet delicious drugs......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom