• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rest easy, I am here.

image.php

Watch a Let's play!

I recommend Slowbeef playing the Metroid Prime trilogy.

Ridley voice is still my favourite thing, years after watching it.

NinjaBoiX

Hey Transhuman, I only just set up the share function on my dropbox to share mixtapes with my britgaf buddies, and there is your Adventure Time file sitting there! Forgot all about it!

Thanks man, I'll watch some this weekend.
Just cooked dinner! Chilli Thai basil with rice. Nom nom
Do you deliver Lisa? The food that gets cooked at your house sounds mighty fucking tasty!

Nom indeed.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Hey Transhuman, I only just set up the share function on my dropbox to share mixtapes with my britgaf buddies, and there is your Adventure Time file sitting there! Forgot all about it!

Thanks man, I'll watch some this weekend.

Do you deliver Lisa? The food that gets cooked at your house sounds mighty fucking tasty!

Nom indeed.
It might be a bit off by the time it gets to England! You're welcome to come here though :p

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member

Yep, can't wait to give you all those Adventure Time BACKGROUNDS, and other non-copyright things.

NinjaBoiX

It might be a bit off by the time it gets to England! You're welcome to come here though :p
All the way over to Aussieland for some tasty grub? Seems a bit of a trip innit?

I suppose I could bring grapes and a hairbrush, make it worth my while.
Yep, can't wait to give you all those Adventure Time BACKGROUNDS, and other non-copyright things.
QsSlHsa.jpg

Oh, um yeah, backgrounds and stuff, that's what I'm talking about.

I know I'm new here but haven't you already said that?

And do you really dream of Zack Snyder?

I say it every times this thread is inactive for around 1 hours or so. And no, I don't recall myself literally dreaming of Zack Snyder, but I'm a big fan of his (although he's not my most favorite director).

NinjaBoiX

Fool and PirateKing often post saying that the thread is dead but ironically make no attempt to further conversation.

Little tinkers.

If you have nothing of note to say, at least post a tune and/or amusing gif or image innit.

The White Stripes - Astro

VYXHoA2.jpg

Nothing bad better happen to these two. Awesome duo.

Fool and PirateKing often post saying that the thread is dead but ironically make no attempt to further conversation.

Little tinkers.

If you have nothing of note to say, at least post a tune and/or amusing gif or image innit.

The White Stripes - Astro

http://i.imgur.com/VYXHoA2.jpg[IMG]
Nothing bad better happen to these two. Awesome duo.[/QUOTE]

I'm bad with maintaining conversations but I like observing FakeGAF random talks, so...

By the way, I like The White Stripes as well.

Heeeey, new Apologies EP is on Spotify.

It's a lot darker than their previous stuff. And not as huge as the later stuff. Don't make me really miss Dan guys. Please :c

Ninja (I dream of Hayley Williams)

Yes or no to handle change FakeGAF?

Although I find it to be redundant (almost everyone knows that you like Hayley), I'm not against it. Hell, maybe the entire FakeGAF could change their name into Username (I dream of Person) just for fun.

:lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom