• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
1cba02b056944308e72401de0acbf9dbb471aad66deea493613a633be13ab92d.jpg

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I promise to make more of an effort, I'd be lost without you. I can feel us drifting away from each other further each day and it's killing me.

It's maybe even tearing me apart.

As for the smut on WhatsApp, you know I need "inspiration" to write Lisa...

;)
Well if someone sent me beardly topless pics then we'd be getting somewhere!

Hehe. I would love to use this as a pickup line. But then I'd fear they wouldn't get it and I'd just feel super awkward :/

NinjaBoiX

No, but let's:

Kill All Hippies
It looks like you're putting your dukes up.
Well if someone sent me beardly topless pics then we'd be getting somewhere!
So hang on, I need to write you filthy smut and send you topless pics and all I get are some sexy underwear pics in return?

That's not very fair and equal now is it. And we we're just discussing equal rights and feminism this morning.

Come on Cat, play the game.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
No, but let's:

Kill All Hippies

It looks like you're putting your dukes up.

So hang on, I need to write you filthy smut and send you topless pics and all I get are some sexy underwear pics in return?

That's not very fair and equal now is it. And we we're just discussing equal rights and feminism this morning.

Come on Cat, play the game.

I like this idea :D start with the topless beardy pics and we'll work up from there :p

NinjaBoiX

She's a filthy liar Steve, don't believe a word she says. She acts all sweet and innocent but it's all an elaborate ruse.

bewbs...

Nah, I prefer the electro sound of XTRMNTR. But yeah, Screamadelica be all seminal and shit.

I am not sure since when we are categorizing exchanging naughty pics as sweet and innocent, but I can live with that.

mmmmm bewbs

Turin

Banned
I don't mind a bit of metal, as long as the vocals aren't that deep growling bollocks. I can't stand that, it sounds lame as fuck and just comes across like bullshit posturing to me.
I pretty much agree. I can enjoy the violent wraith sound as long as it flows with the overall song well. Like this.

You must read every post in this thread plus the two previous threads to become one of us

I used to frequent the forum Jake and Em went to before this. Do I qualify? #LoveMe

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah man, you've got to lay the groundwork. No tact, jeez. What do you think this is, a free for all?

Come on, we both know she just wants to send those pictures! You'll get something back, Cat! #yolo

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
If I keep my summer job and start saving, I will have enough money so that I won't have to work during the Fall semester!

You must read every post in this thread plus the two previous threads to become one of us

Has the topic of granting amnesty been discussed? Applying for citizenship through standard channels in this thread is a bit tough, but I can be hired to take over the conversations in this thread that normal thirst gaffers don't want, and for cheaper at that.

NinjaBoiX

I just went to get my usual coffee on my way home from work, and I comment to the lady that usually serves me that she is really friendly. Shes starts chatting so much that she fucks up my order.

I didn't have the heart to tell her.

Shit coffee sucks.
Come on, we both know she just wants to send those pictures! You'll get something back, Cat! #yolo
qLgDNIi.gif

;)

I pretty much agree. I can enjoy the violent wraith sound as long as it flows with the overall song well. Like this.

There's a very fine line between a form of shouting being great and completely stupid.

...ok it's not that fine, but to me, if it sounds like you're putting on a voice it's gonna sound dumb. If you're actually just fucking shouting your lungs out, that's great.

Examples!
Fucked Up!
Touche Amore!
Direct Hit!
La Dispute!
Defeater!

These are all Very Good Bands™

I got Wildlife, Travels and Parting The Seas Between Brightness And Me on vinyl because I love them so much.

I like you. You are good people.

I've got Parting The Sea too, along with Empty Days and Sleepless Nights, Letters Home, David Comes to Life and I think I've got Domesplitter.

I love getting records. Probably spent far too much on them though. Oh well.

Windam

Scaley member
Sheeeeit. I didn't make the cut.

Has the topic of granting amnesty been discussed? Applying for citizenship through standard channels in this thread is a bit tough, but I can be hired to take over the conversations in this thread that normal thirst gaffers don't want, and for cheaper at that.

Both of you out. Now.

Don't bother coming back until RPJ and FPF/OG FakeGAF have been read.

Windam

Scaley member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom