• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
OHH YOU THINK YOU'RE SO HOT WITH YOUR HAIR AND ALL
One day you'll look in the mirror and realize you're going bald, then you'll know true pain.
:(
Salty
#teamrogaine

True bliss you mean. After shaving that excess hair.

Wazzy

Banned
I've done it before. Chocolate milk and chocolate is a great combo but coke or any pop tastes soooo bad after eating sweets.

#TeamWater
ibiwQxJyRk1LFW.gif

5? Holy shit. Were they small at least?
No... And I had eaten the other two for lunch...
In context the first two were before the last five.

MutFox

Banned
So I just Googled Itchy and Scratchy.

For some reason in the "People also search for" bit, there was The Simpsons (obv), Darkwing Duck (...uh), and Hi Hi Puffy AmiYumi.

...what

You'd think old school Tom and Jerry would be there...
I remember watching those as a kid...

Those old cartoons from the 30's to like the 60's were a fun violence...
Same with Popeye, imagine a cartoon today where some dude eats some food,
and beats the crap outta people... Awesome.

MutFox

Banned
It was between nothing, water or the coke in the fridge... I hadn't realized I didn't have milk in the house and after getting off work, going back wasn't an option.

Water actually isn't bad with those... :p

I've done it before. Chocolate milk and chocolate is a great combo but coke or any pop tastes soooo bad after eating sweets.

Yeah, super sweet drinks with sweets actually grosses me out... :|

zeemumu

I'm making vegetarian mushroom burgers. I'm not a vegetarian but I love these things. And I'm watching the Blair Witch project because of that thread.

Excess? One of my favourite things is having someone slowly stroke and play with my hair. Super relaxing.

Not that many people do that to me. In fact it's pretty much one person who I rarely see anymore :c

I had an afro until I graduated from highschool in 2012. I hated when people put their hands in it because I liked to keep it perfectly round.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Excess? One of my favourite things is having someone slowly stroke and play with my hair. Super relaxing.

Not that many people do that to me. In fact it's pretty much one person who I rarely see anymore :c

eh, try letting someone do that on your bare head. You won't miss that fuzzy mess for a second.

zeemumu

I've heard of worse donut meals
another-donut-burger-only-in-america-800x600.jpg

But yeah eating 5 normal sized donuts in one sitting might be a bit overboard, and not liking mushrooms is blasphemy.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Edit: ^^^my man
My meals at home are good, but at work is were it all goes down hill. Graveyard is a terrible place. Also, Mushrooms, Olives and Onions are the Devil's toppings.
I can agree with olives. Mushroom and onion are god tier though.

Wait, you work in a graveyard? Or graveyard shift

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member

What is wrong with you and pizza toppings? Well except for onions, they are okay.

What is your reg diet? :p
Well Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are flipped. I have a regular dinner before work (i.e. Pasta, chicken, carne asada, Posole, whatever), then lunch (junk, more junk topped with energy drinks) and then breakfast (cereal, waffles, maybe some yogurt and oats).
All mushrooms are terrible on everything.
Thank you.

Graveyard shift. 11pm to 8am.

MutFox

Banned
Olives on pizza are great...

If I had to choose 3 toppings they'd be:

Feta Cheese
Olives (Kalamata style)
Meat (Depends how I feel, could be chicken, beef, etc..)

zeemumu

I can't take The Blair Witch Project seriously after seeing The Blair Thumb.

"Do you know where we are?"
"Of course I do."
"How much further?"
"Hang on, let me check the map."
"What do you mean 'check the map'?! I THOUGHT YOU KNEW WHERE WE WERE!"

NinjaBoiX

I can't take The Blair Witch Project seriously after seeing The Blair Thumb.

"Do you know where we are?"
"Of course I do."
"How much further?"
"Hang on, let me check the map."
"What do you mean 'check the map'?! I THOUGHT YOU KNEW WHERE WE WERE!"
A lot of the dialogue in The Blair Witch Project was ad-libbed and a lot of the scenes were improvised. During the infamous scene were they run screaming from the tent after hearing the baby crying and stuff the filmmakers were in the woods dressed up as crazy shit genuinely fucking with them to heighten the fear.

I love it when directors do stuff like that. Ridley Scott never told the rest of the cast that the Alien was going to burst from John Hurt's chest to capture their genuine surprise.

zeemumu

A lot of the dialogue in The Blair Witch Project was ad-libbed and a lot of the scenes were improvised. During the infamous scene were they run screaming from the tent after hearing the baby crying and stuff the filmmakers were in the woods dressed up as crazy shit genuinely fucking with them to heighten the fear.

I love it when directors do stuff like that. Ridley Scott never told the rest of the cast that the Alien was going to burst from John Hurt's chest to capture their genuine surprise.

Yeah, those stories are always interesting. In the second Pirates of the Caribbean movie, they told the actors that someone other than Barbossa was going to come down the stairs at the end, and their reactions during the jar of dirt scene are real because that was improvised. Then there's the "flames on the side of my face" scene from Clue and Alfred Hitchcock throwing birds at the main actress in The Birds and Stanley Kubrick driving the woman from The Shining into actual insanity.

Clydefrog

I remember the one time I dipped a chip into tapenade thinking it was some kind of salsa or guacamole. Oh, the horror :( Fuck olives! Fuck capers!

MutFox

Banned
Kinoko Mushrooms are my fave I think... (My Japanese side talking I guess)
Not all mushrooms are equal, not all mushrooms are great... :p

brown-beech-mushrooms-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom