• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
This reminds me of something I read in this thread when I was skimming through it.

Strawberry ice cream is great and you're a flop for not liking it.

B Y E

hzadLqu.jpg

zeemumu

Also, I just looked up what anhedonia is. I realized that I may have had the symptoms of that during the rock bottom point of my depression. I recommend that you watch The Room for that too. Regular comedy doesn't have an effect when you don't find anything interesting but unintentional comedy does.

Windam

Scaley member
Oh I was going more for the Lisa part of it, not knowing what anhedonia was

I don't have any suggestions for that, sorry :(

It's cool. I don't know what to do with myself, either. :/

Also, I just looked up what anhedonia is. I realized that I may have had the symptoms of that during the rock bottom point of my depression. I recommend that you watch The Room for that too. Regular comedy doesn't have an effect when you don't find anything interesting but unintentional comedy does.

I've been going through (apparently severe, as diagnosed by my original psychiatrist) depression for 2.5+ years now. I've tried a lot, but I haven't heard of The Room. I may give that a go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom