• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned
It's cool. I don't know what to do with myself, either. :/

I've been going through (apparently severe, as diagnosed by my original psychiatrist) depression for 2.5+ years now. I've tried a lot, but I haven't heard of The Room. I may give that a go.

Top+Funny+Motivational+Quotes+(103).jpg

But really I basically went through similar shit for years till I was about 20. I wouldn't recommend what I did but I did manage to cure the numbness, somewhat.

Windam

Scaley member
Top+Funny+Motivational+Quotes+(103).jpg

But really I basically went through similar shit for years till I was about 20. I wouldn't recommend what I did but I did manage to cure the numbness, somewhat.

I wish I could go back to being numb. I felt nothing for a good six month period, but then I believed I was becoming a sociopath. I'd do anything to stop feeling the hurt.
Mostly all I can think of is suicide, though. No more feeling shitty about anything ever again.

zeemumu

I've always wanted the tag "It's Fumbles. It was always Fumbles." Or at least have my profile name changed to Zero Beat to match my picture.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
He got stuck at work so can't make it to the movies. What a buttface.
I actually believe him though. We do the same thing so I get that places can be short staffed. He wants to reschedule. I'm gonna make him work for it haha.

Turin

Banned
I wish I could go back to being numb. I felt nothing for a good six month period, but then I believed I was becoming a sociopath. I'd do anything to stop feeling the hurt.
Mostly all I can think of is suicide, though. No more feeling shitty about anything ever again.

I once thought I was some kind of sociopath. Then I couldn't sleep for a couple days. That was a weird time.

Suicide had crossed my mind in the past. I never had an impulse for it but the thought of a peaceful darkness gave me a cozy feeling. Still kind of does but I wouldn't do it.

zeemumu

I once thought I was some kind of sociopath. Then I couldn't sleep for a couple days. That was a weird time.

Suicide had crossed my mind in the past. I never had an impulse for it but the thought of a peaceful darkness gave me a cozy feeling. Still kind of does but I wouldn't do it.

I wouldn't because it wouldn't solve my problems. It might actually make them worse.

Windam

Scaley member

You're stronger than I am. I was hospitalized/put in a psych ward last May for being suicidal and almost jumping off my balcony. I just feel like walking in front of ever train I see now. Shit sucks. I just can't enjoy anything anymore. I just feel so tired of everything.

zeemumu

Just catching up with an old friend.

Oh he just messaged me. He's getting out earlier than expected. Guess I should go get ready.

Do I get my piercing today or wait a bit. That is the main question

The bigger question is what movie are you going to see? What piercing are you getting?

Lucian Cat

The bigger question is what movie are you going to see? What piercing are you getting?
The plan was for Godzilla this arvo but we may have to change that now it'll be later. Planning on getting my septum done. Easily hidden for work and stuff
I would wait because it's going to be all red and gross.
True. Maybe I'll wait a while. I just miss my tongue ring and need to fill that void

zeemumu

The plan was for Godzilla this arvo but we may have to change that now it'll be later. Planning on getting my septum done. Easily hidden for work and stuff

True. Maybe I'll wait a while. I just miss my tongue ring and need to fill that void

A lot of my friend got septum piercings for that reason.

Lucian Cat

I'm not gonna attach it to a chain if that's what you're implying :p

I just think they look cool. Need something to mix things up.

Holy Jesus so many of my shrimp are pregnant. What is this. Gonna have an influx of babies in the next week or so.

zeemumu

Holy Jesus so many of my shrimp are pregnant. What is this. Gonna have an influx of babies in the next week or so.

Host dinner parties with them big shrimp to control the shrimp population.

I love shrimp. You should send me some.

Mmm shrimp scampi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom