• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH GOD TOP OF THE PAGE. WHY.

Maybe I'll show you someday

I don't have a tongue ring but you get it

Oh.

N9vQBgj.gif

I just really wanted an excuse to post this gif.

Turin

Banned
I wouldn't because it wouldn't solve my problems. It might actually make them worse.
Obviously.

You're stronger than I am. I was hospitalized/put in a psych ward last May for being suicidal and almost jumping off my balcony. I just feel like walking in front of ever train I see now. Shit sucks. I just can't enjoy anything anymore. I just feel so tired of everything.

Well, the first thing I'd recommend is sleep. I'd also recommend doing more things for yourself privately. Some people might find this terrible but I think a certain level of narcissism is healthy. If your not already seeing a therapist then do so and be completely honest.

Maybe we got lost in translation, maybe I asked for too much,
And maybe this thing was a masterpiece 'til you tore it all up.
Running scared, I was there, I remember it all too well.

Hey, you call me up again just to break me like a promise.
So casually cruel in the name of being honest.
I'm a crumpled up piece of paper lying here
'Cause I remember it all, all, all... too well.

1497.gif

<3333

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I'm only joking, Lucian. Everyone knows fish night is tomorrow.

So I went through the past threads and posts as requested. Did you end up finishing nursing school yet?
I just have to do my final placement and 2 small elective subjects. The placement may take until the end of the year to get coz there aren't many places available which sucks. So I'm competent, just not signed off >:| and I can't get a nursing job til then...

zeemumu

I just have to do my final placement and 2 small elective subjects. The placement may take until the end of the year to get coz there aren't many places available which sucks. So I'm competent, just not signed off >:| and I can't get a nursing job til then...

You'll get there. I'm going on my junior year for my computer science major, but things are getting pretty boring around here and I could use a change of scenery so I'm considering moving. I would be dorming but I lived about 5 minutes away from campus so it's a lot more convenient to commute, but I regret not dorming because I don't form any connections to people at college. If I can find a play that I like then I'll attempt to transfer to a different school.

What got you into nursing? It's a pretty popular major right now, at least among my friends.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I've been an aged care worker for 7 years. It was a natural progression. Plus I needed something to stimulate my brain. Worked a treat

zeemumu

I've been an aged care worker for 7 years. It was a natural progression. Plus I needed something to stimulate my brain. Worked a treat

That's cool.

<333333333333333

Yo Adam bro, I'm taking your girl.

Hopefully we can still be friends. Have a few beers, watch some sports, and scratch our asses. Maybe play some CoD too. I love you, bro. No homo.
E7089B2CA.gif

Might take a while to get used to this thread. So far I like it here.

Wazzy

Banned
So my brothers phone got cut off but no one knew so we all texted and got a response from someone else who just received his number.

He's from Switzerland and is studying here for 6 months. Me and and BB are gonna probs hangout with him and show him around lol

He seems pretty cool.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
So my brothers phone got cut off but no one knew so we all texted and got a response from someone else who just received his number.

He's from Switzerland and is studying here for 6 months. Me and and BB are gonna probs hangout with him and show him around lol

He seems pretty cool.

NOW HANG ON A SECOND RIGHT THERE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom