• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit guys, I didn't know princess mononoke was actually a documentary

10411923_834308059923540_4074513914116291215_n.jpg

...you mean The Last of Us.

NinjaBoiX

Morning everybody, how's tricks?

Up pretty early because I went to bed early, simple maths and things. Here, have a sexy Supergurl cosplay lady playfully dancing and waving her arms:

UZ7WQUO.gif
No ice cream + no Lisa + getting ass kicked by homework + anhedonia = kill me now.
Oh, that's the thing where things that used to interest you don't so much anymore right? Yeah, that just sounds like maturing to me. I don't know why people feel the need to diagnose everything!
YOU'RE TEARING ME APART, LISA!

Lisa needs the tag "YOU ARE TEARING US APART"

Oh look, someone killed my gag.

:(
Cumguzzling Turdburglar it is.
Still waiting Mutes...

Oh, and Em, I don't like your new avatar. Change it please. Thanks.

Wazzy

Banned
Haha Dragonz you should get a new tag that says something like:

WhereAreMahDragonz
Oh you like this avatar? Well let me just change it then!

AcridMeat

Banned
I spent way too long trying to get through 6 pages or so of this thread. It wasn't worth it.
I remember the one time I dipped a chip into tapenade thinking it was some kind of salsa or guacamole. Oh, the horror :( Fuck olives! Fuck capers!
I always hated olives but having tapenade in Europe was life altering. Shits amazing.

NinjaBoiX

It doesn't really matter anyway Em, you'll change it in the next few days!

I also miss Acrid's old one, it always raised a smile. He looks kinda moody in his current one.
I spent way too long trying to get through 6 pages or so of this thread. It wasn't worth it.
You gotta learn to skim dude. I just whizz straight past the dull whiny posts, it's so much easier on your constitution.

Wazzy

Banned
Fuck yeah I got it for Vita. Trophies and much higher image quality, too good to pass up.
Awwww yisssss

Vita version is ace. I love the shit out of VLR.
It would be appropriate ;_;
Right? xD

It would be such a perfect tag for you though D=D is good.
I skimmed past the same pages like 9 times was the problem. Kept forgetting I already saw those posts.

Also I did a thing.
Looking slick petaaaaa!
:lol

BPCScMl.gif

:lol
I love that the guy on the left kisses back at first then snaps. :lol

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I skimmed past the same pages like 9 times was the problem. Kept forgetting I already saw those posts.

Also I did a thing.

Looking fancy.

I did that thing two weeks ago, too!

10268405_10152421564213055_1207861099021368200_n.jpg

That's the tag hanging out, I was trying it on. don't judge me.

AcridMeat

Banned
You know how to pair together stuff, well done.

I literally wore the one thing I owned. That was the first time I ever tied that tie I was thinking ey how do I do dis thing eY?

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
You know how to pair together stuff, well done.

I literally wore the one thing I owned.

The tag is hanging out because that's literally the first time in my life I've had to wear a suit of my own.

I rented one for both graduations I went to. Bought my first suit (pictured above) 3 weeks ago for my dad's wedding and my graduation from university which will be in 3 weeks.

EDIT: It took me FOREVER to get the tie right, too. I got it semi-decent on my 4th or 5th attempt upon consultation of the internet. :p

AcridMeat

Banned
I need a dark pinstripe ala David Tennant's doctor. Life would be pretty swell then.

Stoked for Godzilla this weekend Acid, have been hearing good things every since it came out.

Acid08

Banned
I need a dark pinstripe ala David Tennant's doctor. Life would be pretty swell then.

Stoked for Godzilla this weekend Acid, have been hearing good things every since it came out.
We need to find a good time as I work every day this weekend. Thinking evening will be best but man fuck parking in Berkeley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom