• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Bro 8 minutes ago the time hit a specific number and the day of the week changed.

whoaaaheyehhhehhhehhyyyyyy

Bro that's sooooooo trrrrriiiiipppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

giphy.gif
W9RLEJz.gif

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Well this thread is a bit quiet tonight.

Edit: ^^^^ lol what timing. You should be replying to my messages brah!

Lucian Cat

Oh man, the guy I went to the movies with yesterday just sent me a photo of him cuddling up to his dog. My ovaries D:

Edit ffs:
Argh! Cat, I'm trying to have a dump, post here, and post in BritGAF, and continue our, um, "discussion" in whatsapp. So demanding woman!
Well that put a dampener on our conversation topic :p

Argh! Cat, I'm trying to have a dump, post here, and post in BritGAF, and continue our, um, "discussion" in whatsapp. So demanding woman!

You could've skipped over the shit part

Ew

EDIT: Also it's not like that takes a huge amount of concentration, it's not particularly hard to do that concurrently with the rest. Think of better excuses.

Is it cold all year round?

No, it gets hot in the summer. Well, Maine probably only gets 'warm', if the climate is like the one here in Nova Scotia and my partner's whining is to believed. Montreal will be hotter in the summer and colder in the winter.

Cool. Cool. Canada would be awesome. I've often thought about moving there eventually.

Just stay away from Toronto; it is terrible.

Lucian Cat

I don't believe in keeping secrets from you, it's not healthy for our relationship.
Uhh thanks. I think.
No, it gets hot in the summer. Well, Maine probably only gets 'warm', if the climate is like the one here in Nova Scotia and my partner's whining is to believed. Montreal will be hotter in the summer and colder in the winter.

Just stay away from Toronto; it is terrible.

Duly noted, soon to be forgotten :p

Lucian Cat

Introduce me then Ninj, manners my friend...
HELLO STEVE
Come on Lisa, don't be coy now just cos we're in company.

tommywiseautearingmeapart.jpg

Oh yeah, sorry guys.

This here is ma buddy Steve. He's another BritGAF refugee, please accommodate his strange customs.
Oh fine.
Ninja, I love it when you talk about pooping. Please continue to do so instead of the sexy talk we have been having

Happy?
lol

You must learn the art of not giving a fuck, and live as cheap as possible.

They're just so annoying though. Anyway, it's only a fiver per month to get rid of adverts so whatever.

Are you a man or a woman? Actually either way I'm pretty sure that's a compliment.

Oh dood if I was a woman and someone said I looked like her? They would be in my good books forever. Like they could kill an entire school of disabled children and I'd be like "Yeah that's shitty...but they did say I look a bit like Naomi Watts".

I like Naomi Watts if you couldn't tell >_>

WriterGK

That's great to hear! I went through something similar a few months ago. Had a really terrible episode of depression and started seeing a therapist. Things are looking up, and I'm starting to feel better.

If you ever need to chat, feel free to send a PM.

I know what you guys feel and been through. I have been there myself from 2005 untill 2011 in and out of therapy and talks with psychiatrists. I have been bullied the whole first 18 years of my life. It got me into therapy and after that depression with even suicide thoughts sometimes. And a psychosis from 2010 till 2011.
Keep up doing such good work. Every hard work is good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom