• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Lena Headey man...

What

A

Minx

8j3YKGA.jpg

Like actually? :(

It didn't even bluescreen, it went straight to blackscreen. And then when I turned it back on Firefox didn't like working :C

It seems ok now though. I'll just have to turn settings way down next time.

Also, I don't know how people can't love The Wire. My dad just put on the 2nd episode of series 4 halfway through and I was immediately sucked in.

It's the best thing. Not just on TV, thing in general.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it

Lucian Cat

Spider schmider. Whatever it was it fell on my hand unexpectedly ;__;

Side note. Almost finished for the day. Woo!

One time I got out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel, and then I realized that there was a spider crawling on my towel and I freaked out.

Another time there was a spider IN the corner of the shower while I was in it, but I decided to leave it alone. It then decided to spin its web from one end of the shower to the other, and fell off onto me halfway through. My screams were heard throughout the entire house.

Lucian Cat

One time I got out of the shower and wrapped myself in a towel, and then I realized that there was a spider crawling on my towel and I freaked out.

Another time there was a spider IN the corner of the shower while I was in it, but I decided to leave it alone. It then decided to spin its web from one end of the shower to the other, and fell off onto me halfway through. My screams were heard throughout the entire house.
Lol
Are we sharing spider-stories now? :D
Go for it!
The number of things that can fall on your hand and kill you in Oz is amazing. I'd be freaked out too. =p
Drop bears are the number 1 cause of death in Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom