• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risgroo

Ninja (I dream of Hayley Williams)

Yes or no to handle change FakeGAF?

Only if you have a new Hayley avatar every day.

What do I have to do change my username anyway? I assume it involves GAF Golf and some "favors" for all the mods?

Getting preeeeetty sick of my current name.

What do I have to do change my username anyway? I assume it involves GAF Golf and some "favors" for all the mods?

Getting preeeeetty sick of my current name.

I think you have to PM an admin. But favors for mods wouldn't hurt. :p

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I want a tag. I think it would be great. I'd be all tagged and everything and I could start saying stuff like "Gah. Typical junior. " or "sigh. Another junior letting off a brain fart. "

I want a tag. I think it would be great. I'd be all tagged and everything and I could start saying stuff like "Gah. Typical junior. " or "sigh. Another junior letting off a brain fart. "

You should've been a part of HawkguyGAF yo. Loads of us got tags. It was great.

Except NotTheGuyYouKill. Who posts the most. And has a Hawkguy avatar. It was pretty funny

Wazzy

Banned

Maybe you have a tag and you just can't see it.

:(

Wazzy

Banned
Hey, how's that blended water?

Aiv6wKB.png

NinjaBoiX

Oh god, Chorizoman is back! Must fight fire with fire!

Tf9PV5Q.png
Tf9PV5Q.png

Tf9PV5Q.png
Tf9PV5Q.png

I used to use a new one every week until I got some superfly ones done by Coreda. Now I just have a few that I change every now and then. The paperclip earring one is god tier though, I'm switching back to it soon.

TrueGrime

I'll stick with this one minus the goalie mask (when the 'yoffs are over). An avatar is your IDENTITY. I match avatars with people before their name.

NinjaBoiX

What is it?

I like my new one, I think it sums me up pretty well. I might try and keep it forever.
It's Daenerys Targaryen from Game Of Thrones.

She has Dragonz ya see?

Your baby avatar was the best Sploat, actually one of my all time favs on Gaf. His expression was so perfect!

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
It's Daenerys Targaryen from Game Of Thrones.

She has Dragonz ya see?

Your baby avatar was the best Sploat, actually one of my all time favs on Gaf. His expression was so perfect!

I got it! I'm not down with the kids.

He was top, wasn't he? Maybe I'll go back one day. I just kind of realised he wasn't my child. What if his mum or dad were on Gaf and saw? Etc.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
So that work went OK. bit more to do on Monday. Also quoted for a new piece. Go me. I don't get out of bed for less than £1m.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom