• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason #616 Brighton is great:

dugoKV0.jpg

We have graffiti of fucking Galactus and Silver Surfer

zeemumu

"Gaming. Gaming Community. Off-Topic. Off-topic Community. Long ago, the four sub forums lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Gaming forum attacked. Only the Forum Avatar, master of all four sub-forums, could stop them, but when the forum needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, a member named zeemumu. And although his off-topic skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to reply to anyone. But I believe zeemumu can save the forum."

I approve of this.

Organisation is awful

Everything is awful

1211120979_2420_full.jpeg

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
THAT OVERWHELMING FEAR OF DREAD WHEN WALKING INTO THE OFFICE AN HOUR LATE HOPING NO ONE HAS NOTICED.

THAT OVERWHELMING FEEL OF RELIEF WHEN IN FACT NO ONE HAD NOTICED

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
Jobs that don't give a shit if you're late as long as you get shit done are the best

Naw people usually come looking for me around 9am or so and it's really embarassing if you're not there and your computer is off and then they start asking "yo have you seen Not Spaceghost? Is he in this morning?"

LOL. Did you sneak in or did you play it cool?

Cool as a cat.

That feel when you walk into FakeGAF and people didn't realize you visited the thread.

It's cool right? I don't have to exile myself already? OH GOSH HOW EMBARASSING

NinjaBoiX

"We're never done with killing time,
Can I kill it with you,
'Til the veins run red and blue,
We come around here all the time,
Got a lot to not do,
Let me kill it with you,"

Gnarwolves are playing the main stage of Reading/Leeds festivals.

Gnarwolves. A punk band from Brighton who are friends with all my punk friends.

How the actual fuck.

Acid08

Banned
I've only read the first volume and I loved it. The art especially is perfect. Does that artist continue to do the rest?
No, that the entire thing. Another guy does 90% of the art with the occasional fill in artist for an arc. It still is gorgeous though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom