• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned
Absolutely, his is much better. But I wanted to try. :)
It wasn't bad.

Bowing-cultivates-peace-love-and-gratitude-within.jpg

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
How am i awake again already, this is physically impossible.

What kind of Fanfiction?

Didn't know you did fanfiction. I could never work up the patience for it.

Oh god, I just realized you haven't read it. It's...something else, to say the least.

Definitely. We could collab on The FakeGAF Thirsts Back too.

Is it Game of Thrones/Lord of the Rings fan fiction?

It's called The Slugs of Us. It'd be better if you just read it.

One day... Don't rush yourself >:|

These things take time...

Toa TAK

Banned
Fanfiction? Do I get to be in it?

A cameo will do.

I enjoyed both Star Wars crawls, but it makes me want to listen to the Star Wars godly soundtracks.

I might try one out. I've had idea's swirling around in my head for a while.

Problem is I'll sit in front of an empty page and just decide to "do it later".

Well, I do it on the fly for my fics. When I write seriously, I like to plan ahead. I find that it's easier to write if you organize specific chapters and get all the details down first.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
"Gaming. Gaming Community. Off-Topic. Off-topic Community. Long ago, the four sub forums lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Gaming forum attacked. Only the Forum Avatar, master of all four sub-forums, could stop them, but when the forum needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, a member named zeemumu. And although his off-topic skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to reply to anyone. But I believe zeemumu can save the forum."

Turin

Banned
Well, I do it on the fly for my fics. When I write seriously, I like to plan ahead. I find that it's easier to write if you organize specific chapters and get all the details down first.

Noted. I'll probably try Bryan Fuller's method of starting with the ending first and then organizing everything towards it.

"Gaming. Gaming Community. Off-Topic. Off-topic Community. Long ago, the four sub forums lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Gaming forum attacked. Only the Forum Avatar, master of all four sub-forums, could stop them, but when the forum needed him most, he vanished. A hundred years passed and my brother and I discovered the new Avatar, a member named zeemumu. And although his off-topic skills are great, he has a lot to learn before he's ready to reply to anyone. But I believe zeemumu can save the forum."

Hah! I like Zeemumu.

Wazzy

Banned
Most of those final Personas are straight up bonkers.

Yup. Yosukes having a flame afro was great.

Alright, gonna try out Hollow Forest. I was gonna skip it but I want the epilogue so I'll try it out. It doesn't seem hard, just annoying.

Yup. Yosukes having a flame afro was great.

Alright, gonna try out Hollow Forest. I was gonna skip it but I want the epilogue so I'll try it out. It doesn't seem hard, just annoying.

I heard the dungeon has some weird gimmick. I never maxed out her SLink, so I don't really know lol

Acid08

Banned
I heard the dungeon has some weird gimmick. I never maxed out her SLink, so I don't really know lol
Basic rundown is: your SP halves after each fight, you lose your normal armor and weapons while you're there, and you can't use any of your items. You have to pick up special temporary armor, weapons, and recovery items to use. It's not incredibly difficult but it's super annoying(kinda fits Marie's personality tbh). Not a good dungeon.

Wazzy

Banned

Basic rundown is: your SP halves after each fight, you lose your normal armor and weapons while you're there, and you can't use any of your items. You have to pick up special temporary armor, weapons, and recovery items to use. It's not incredibly difficult but it's super annoying(kinda fits Marie's personality tbh). Not a good dungeon.
Ugh I hate it.

When I saw it drains every fight my face was :/

It's a terrible dungeon. Ughhhh

Hope the boss is not horribly hard. I wonder if I can find a dungeon exit so I can heal and then fight

Acid08

Banned
Ugh I hate it.

Hope the boss is not horribly hard. I wonder if I can find a dungeon exit so I can heal and then fight
You'll pick up items called Branches that'll warp you to the dungeon entrance so you can pay the Fox to recover your shit.

Acid08

Banned
Ugh I hate it.

Like most of P4G, the boss isn't super hard :)

Right, okay, Das Racist is what I recognize him from. I'm watching this music video for tight and there's some long haired white dude with a ridiculous verse that has me laughing. This is weird.
His solo stuff is definitely super weird. People seem to really like his album The Palm Wine Drinkard, maybe check that out.

NinjaBoiX

Morning fakeGAF peeps,

Train to Manchester is pretty early tomorrow morning, I'm working late tonight, I haven't packed at all, I probably need to do some washing and I don't know where I put my train tickets.

Organisation, how does it work?

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Morning fakeGAF peeps,

Train to Manchester is pretty early tomorrow morning, I'm working late tonight, I haven't packed at all, I probably need to do some washing and I don't know where I put my train tickets.

Organisation, how does it work?

You're terrible people. Organisation is amazingly fulfilling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom