• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Say what you will about Prometheus, you can't say it didn't look good.

I enjoyed it, but I'm coming to realise that I look for different things in films to other people. *shrug*

I hear ya. I don't know why it's so difficult to make a decent Alien(s) game. ACM really put a bad taste in my mouth man. I'm hoping Aliens Isolation is good because it'll be the last time I touch an Alien game if I'm disappointed. The franchise has been run into the ground both game and movie wise and has yet to go out gracefully in either sense.

What did you think of Prometheus?

There have been good games in the series just not lately. 2010's AvP was really mediocre and frankly, I don't trust Rebellion to make a great shooter these days. Even Sniper Elite is only "decent" and their last good game in the Alien or Predator universe was in the 90's. I didn't hate Colonial Marines as much as many people but yeah, it was a bad game. Seems like Gearbox treated it like a red-headed step child to work on Borderlands instead.

Sega needs to get another AvP game but give it to someone who have the chops to pull it off. I think Monolith (AvP2 dev, also did FEAR / FEAR 2 and now working on Shadows of Mordor) still have it in them but... they're a Warner Bros studio now.

Prometheus was an incredibly beautiful film and had some good in it (Fassbender acted his poor little heart out), but was let down by its weak and often nonsensical script.

Okay, that's it. I am finally going to catch up on some Game of Thrones.

I wonder how Joffrey and Margaery's wedding will turn out.
8f70c6ea.gif

And they lived happily ever after. May Joffrey's reign be blessed.
8f70c6ea.gif

In other news, I FUCKING HATE THIS SHOW.

Turin

Banned
I didn't think it was bad at all. I might have been expecting a little more but I certainly wasn't disgusted. I don't think the movie did well enough for a sequel though.

I thought it was very fun and it had a cool unique style to it. I can't imagine what the hell people were expecting. Also, I really enjoyed Fassbender's performance. I liked it enough to see the sequel in theaters(I'm one of those lazy bastards who seldom goes to the movies).

Wazzy

Banned
Curious, what do you think of Marie? She's been super polarizing since she was added into Golden.
She's okay. I don't think much of her tbh but she's not offensive.

I didn't even know she wasn't from the original.

Fighting December boss right now!

Wazzy

Banned
Hey Acid I'm done the game right? I just follow your instructions for the true ending but otherwise no more dungeons?

Hey Acid I'm done the game right? I just follow your instructions for the true ending but otherwise no more dungeons?

If you maxed Marie's SLink, there's an extra optional dungeon. Otherwise, it's smooth sailing until the True Ending. I forget which day you can upgrade your party's Personas an extra stage, but it should be sometime after the winter event.

I know I'm not Acid, btw. :p

Wazzy

Banned
If you maxed Marie's SLink, there's an extra optional dungeon. Otherwise, it's smooth sailing until the True Ending. I forget which day you can upgrade your party's Personas an extra stage, but it should be sometime after the winter event.

I know I'm not Acid, btw. :p
Thanks! any fast answer I'm grateful for :p

The other question, saying New Years wasnt the requirement part, was it?

Or will there be another day where I need to speak to all of my Slinks in order to avoid normal ending?

Acid08

Banned
Thanks! any fast answer I'm grateful for :p

The other question, saying New Years wasnt the requirement part, was it?

Or will there be another day where I need to speak to all of my Slinks in order to avoid normal ending?
Uh you may need to hit up the Velvet Room on January 2nd to say Happy New Year to them. Can't remember if it happens automatically or not.

But nah the last day is the only one you need to talk to all your maxed slinks on. You're well on your way!

Acid08

Banned
I did that :)

If that's all I needed to do then cooool. Thanks!
And just make sure to talk to your maxed slink team members after January 11th if you want their upgraded Personas! It's not integral but it's a neat extra conversation plus stats boost.

And just make sure to talk to your maxed slink team members after January 11th if you want their upgraded Personas! It's not integral but it's a neat extra conversation plus stats boost.

And a new move for each of them. Some of them are ridiculous (Yukiko, omg), some are very bad (Teddie).

Wazzy

Banned
Posting from my new computer y'alllll wooooo

It's pretty fast.

And a new move for each of them. Some of them are ridiculous (Yukiko, omg), some are very bad (Teddie).

So they've got third forms?

Because Yukiko's second is weird looking. Looks like a mannequin lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom