• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

Wolf Among Us players, have any of you read Fables? It's really good.

I've read Fables up to like #19 and seen videos of the wolf among us. I'm gonna start playing myself just for
bloody mary

Goldilocks is my least favorite character in the books.

If you like Fables you might like a show called once upon a time. It's more tame but it's addicting to watch.

NinjaBoiX

10351961_10152899828229358_8237830112726381778_n.jpg

Fuck you England. Just...just fuck. You. Fuck you for voting for these cunts and giving them some fucking power.

UGH.

Words cannot convey my anger and disgust.

Tell me RNH, TELL ME WHY THAT'S NOT OKAY????????
I love the "consenting homosexual" part, gotta make that distinction.

Those dudes be cray.
Best MJ tune, funk on toast.

zeemumu

Nah, fuck that bitch. She's insane. Snow White is where it's at.

"Some of them, they think it's funny to have their little sleepovers and go into their little bathrooms and say my name five times in the mirror. They find it less funny when I actually show up and feed their lungs to the family dog. And I do that for a hobby. Like golf, to relax. This is my job. I like my job.

So freaking insane. I just want tosee the extent of her powers

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Went to a theme park in Germany and found this beauty:

jB4gkA4KMIw6V.jpg

Didn't play and rode with the world's fastest wooden rollercoaster instead. Good choice.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
Got my first paycheck, got a haircut, and am now going out to the Fogo de Chao in Atlanta for dinner. Good day.

Oh my god I am so jealous, it's so delicious but you gotta remember the key strategy, they always bring out the quality meats last when you're most full so don't eat too many of the early meats.

zeemumu

Have you seen some of the shit we've posted before?

We're probably more than ready. In fact, I doubt I'd even bat an eye at whatever it is. I am immune to shock now.

It's not that shocking but it's funny to me.

You're just setting yourself up to star in Dragonz' next fanfic. So much potential for genital mutilation.

irly7ITosvvIm.gif

I picture Dragonz' fan fictions being something like Twilight written by David Lynch. THAT would be something I would watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom