• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned
Was considering one of these for a new avatar..... I'll probably just stick with the current one though.

39940_.jpg

snow_day_by_tamberella-d603j5w.png

Acid08

Banned
VLR

Just finished the Clover end. Guessing each person gets and ending since there are nine portrait spots on the save screen.

Got the huge info dump of what Clover, Snake, and Alice have been up to since 999. Gotta say, the government agency stuff is a little weird to me but even more ridiculous is that Clover and Snake had bodyguards :lol. Were their parents just hella rich or something? Also kinda disappointed that Alice wasn't actually a centuries old mummy frozen with special science water.

Was super cool to see Akane, Junpei, and Seven get name dropped! Junpei put his life on hold to go chase Akane :(

Some kind of weird shit is going on with time in this game. I do not buy that this game takes place so soon after 999. The cryo sleep stuff is giving me confidence in my theory.

The ending itself was nuts, everyone straight up killed themselves except for K and Quark. Also there's no way Clover's outfit is government regulation.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Sorting through my bookmarks when,

ZkHv0un.png

Forgot I bookmarked it. I have it tucked away for use as a reaction image.
It's glorious. Beats mine
umK1FRB.png

My selfie skills are subpar. The only other pics I have of me on the comp are some douchey shirtless pics I took a few years ago.

Dude I'm drunk off my ass in a corset in mine. Pretty sure douchey is fine. Just grab a camera and do a duckface if you're so concerned :p

NinjaBoiX

Morning gorgeous peepels,

I found the train tickets! Up early, need a shower and to quickly finish packing, then off to Manchester for a long weekend with my bro.

Excite!
I've said innit 3 times today at work. Fuck you Ninja boyeeeee
lol, hey everybody, Lisa daydreams about me at work. She's in love, she can't stop thinking about me.

Aww.
What in the world is 'innit' supposed to mean?
A terrible bastardisation by the British.
Basically yeah. It's derived from "isn't it", and basically means, "don't you agree?"
Have a real pic like us cool kids
tumblr_lntc6tzjyl1qbgfne.gif

Lucian Cat

Lucian Cat

Morning gorgeous peepels,

I found the train tickets! Up early, need a shower and to quickly finish packing, then off to Manchester for a long weekend with my bro.

Excite!

lol, hey everybody, Lisa daydreams about me at work. She's in love, she can't stop thinking about me.

Aww.

Basically yeah. It's derived from "isn't it", and basically means, "don't you agree?"

tumblr_lntc6tzjyl1qbgfne.gif
Someone quoted me 3 times when he woke up. Who's in love with who now?

lgfp1347%2Bface-of-mickey-mouse-walt-disney-poster.jpg

Oh I just have a habit of accidentally offending people when being sarcastic. Probably why they almost never put me on register at Lowes anymore. -_-
It'll take much more than that to offend us, dude...

Turin

Banned
It'll take much more than that to offend us, dude...

I would hope so. o_O

I made the ill advised move of sending my aunt a picture of my dad sleeping on the floor with his head underneath a portable toilet(he was just watching tv with his mom and got sleepy).

I thought it looked hilarious. She freaked out. Probably bad timing since her other brother(my schizophrenic uncle Kenny) had just died recently of heart failure.

Lucian Cat

I would hope so. o_O

I made the ill advised move of sending my aunt a picture of my dad sleeping on the floor with his head underneath a portable toilet(he was just watching tv with his mom and got sleepy).

I thought it looked hilarious. She freaked out. Probably bad timing since her other brother(my schizophrenic uncle Kenny) had just died recently of heart failure.
Shouldn't have laughed but I did. Omg.

Aww yeah. I've still got it

NinjaBoiX

Hey Em and Jake, I heard the back end of a tune on the radio the other day, didn't hear the vocals but it sounded pretty cool. Turns out it was this:

Lana Del Ray - West Coast

It also turns out that Dan Auerbach is producing on her new record too. Gimme it!

Hey Em and Jake, I heard the back end of a this tune on the radio the other day, didn't hear the vocals but it sounded pretty cool. Turns out it was this:

Lana Del Ray - West Coast

It also turns out that Dan Auerbach is producing on her new record too. Gimme it!

Yes, it's glorious. I really love the direction she seems to be going in with this album.

She released Shades of Cool a few days ago as a promo single. It's also fantastic.

Acid08

Banned
Wow you're already there?

and yessssssssssssss YESSSSSSSSSSS MOREEEEEE

Your reactions give me life.
I'm almost done with the whole middle branch of the chart. Haven't done any of the others yet.

WHY EVERYONE GOTTA BETRAY ME FUCK THIS GAME

NinjaBoiX

Yes, it's glorious. I really love the direction she seems to be going in with this album.

She released Shades of Cool a few days ago as a promo single. It's also fantastic.
Wow, really lush.

She's great man, her voice is glorious and sexy as fuck. That "I'm your little scarlet harlot" line on Off To The Races does things to me, the way she pitches up at the end of the last two words, hnnnggg!

She's pretty easy on the eyes too. Dem lips.... *o*

Lucian Cat

Edit: Sweet jesus I need those in and around my mouth ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Has anyone ever made beer-battered fries? I bet they're godly.

Oh god, imagining the taste...

UZ7WQUO.gif

You've never had beer battered fries? WHAT
Next you're gonna tell me you've never had beer batter fish.

HEATHEN

I finished two so far:

First was the ending where Dio blackmails you so you have to choose ally to get the medicine for Quark back. That ended with a To Be Continued.

Second was the bad ending version of that where you choose to betray Dio and K ends up with 9 points and escaping.

Right now I just chose the Betray option for Tenmyoji to go down the other route. And Sigma said "but he chose betray last time" so there has to be some kind of crazy time shenanigans going on that'll be tied together later.
Aaaaaaaaaaah, this game. One of my favorite games of all time.
I wish I could say more, but you need to FEEEEEEEEEEL the feels. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom