• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
Welcome to Rob's Good Books

Can't dislike anyone who's into the ZE series
I know they tried to bill this game as being able to be played standalone but holy shit I cannot imagine going into this game without playing 999 first. There are so many little things you'd miss or not fully understand the significance of.

NinjaBoiX

Listening to Keep On Your Mean Side on the train, good sheeeiitt.

The Kills - Fuck The People

Also:

ibvuxZ6.jpg

Lol.
gnight guys. im going to bed with a giant food boner.

Edit: Sweet jesus I need those in and around my mouth ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Hehe.
You've never had beer battered fries? WHAT
Next you're gonna tell me you've never had beer batter fish.

HEATHEN
Yes, it's amazeballs. That's where I got the idea.

Chuckie

God time goes by so slow today...minutes seem like hours. I get off work early today (14:00) and I know MK8 is waiting for me at home.

I can go in an hour.... but goddamn...it seems to be the longest day ever.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I just found my long lost triplet ;__;

Stephen, Dan and me were all separated at birth. And born at different times >_>

Turin

Banned
About half of the female cashiers where I work have red dyed hair and one is natural so of course it looks orange by comparison.

TrueGrime

I still haven't seen Spiderman 2 and I'm contemplating X-Men tonight. Best of all the movies you think? That's what I've been hearing.

zeemumu

I still haven't seen Spiderman 2 and I'm contemplating X-Men tonight. Best of all the movies you think? That's what I've been hearing.

Do you mean Amazing Spiderman 2 or Sam Raimi Spiderman 2? Because Raimi Spiderman 2 is usually regarded as being the best in the series. Amazing Spiderman 2 is pretty good but there are some parts that are just tacked on and I have a kind of Man of Steel problem with it where
Spidey is too busy cracking jokes to save any of those people who were in the cars that the Rhino ran over about 5 minutes in
, but the action is really good, especially the Electro fight.

X-Men, on the other hand, is the best one that they've done in a long time and is definitely worth seeing.

TrueGrime

Do you mean Amazing Spiderman 2 or Sam Raimi Spiderman 2? Because Raimi Spiderman 2 is usually regarded as being the best in the series. Amazing Spiderman 2 is pretty good but there are some parts that are just tacked on and I have a kind of Man of Steel problem with it where
Spidey is too busy cracking jokes to save any of those people who were in the cars that the Rhino ran over about 5 minutes in
, but the action is really good, especially the Electro fight.

X-Men, on the other hand, is the best one that they've done in a long time and is definitely worth seeing.

That's what I was hoping. Hype intensifies.

I was also talking about Amazing Spiderman 2. I lean more on the Sam Raimi movies myself. Only because they came first.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
JLaw looks even more bored then in First Class.

She didn't look that bored in First Class. She just never really got a chance to showcase her character, because every character that wasn't Charles or Erik was basically thrown to the side lines and given minimal development.

Toa TAK

Banned
Don't be sad, no one is watching this movie for her. No matter what the advertizements say.
She didn't look that bored in First Class. She just never really got a chance to showcase her character, because every character that wasn't Charles or Erik was basically thrown to the side lines and given minimal development.

As it should be damn it. It's all about that McAvoyxFassbendder, heart of the movie right there.

zeemumu

That's what I was hoping. Hype intensifies.

I was also talking about Amazing Spiderman 2. I lean more on the Sam Raimi movies myself. Only because they came first.

I like the way that they barely got by having an R rating because some of the things that happen in that movie deserve an R rating.

JLaw looks even more bored then in First Class.

She had more to do in this one though.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
As it should be damn it. It's all about that McAvoyxFassbendder, heart of the movie right there.

It's true but it leaves the movie feeling really imbalanced you know? Like those two actors out act everyone on set by a rather huge margin. So it feels like everyone else is straight ripped out of a disney channel original series while these two kings are master class.

Shit just feels weird.

Toa TAK

Banned
It's true but it leaves the movie feeling really imbalanced you know? Like those two actors out act everyone on set by a rather huge margin. So it feels like everyone else is straight ripped out of a disney channel original series while these two kings are master class.

Shit just feels weird.

I was okay with it, mainly because I didn't think the movie was really about them to begin with, more about those two then anything else. Besides, the younger mutants are basically disney channel-types as opposed to being the hardened and built mutants.

Plus, Kevin Bacon.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
Plus, Kevin Bacon.

I always forget he's in that movie, because any time there is a movie with kevin bacon in it I always think I'm about to wake up from a dream where he still makes movies.

Also I just ate my daily bag of dried mangoes. Shit wakes you up better than coffee I swear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom