• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned
Daniel-2. 23. Some days I'm more hydrated than others.

did someone say dawg

I love dogs!

tumblr_inline_mo0r9aFF9A1qz4rgp.gif

That was special. Thank you, Jake. Thank you for this.

"That's not what cucumbers are for!"

TrueGrime

Everyone who didn't know who that was assumed it was a girl.

I knew exactly who it was when
I remembered the name of the next movie.
. Crazy though, people thought the scene was going to come after the first set of credits so a lot of people left when it didn't show up. Amateurs.

zeemumu

I knew exactly who it was when
I remembered the name of the next movie.
. Crazy though, people thought the scene was going to come after the first set of credits so a lot of people left when it didn't show up. Amateurs.

He'd be more recognizable if he had
his weird fish face.

NinjaBoiX

Owen, 31, an ice cold beer wouldn't go amiss.

Had a wierd dream last night, I was hanging out with Pete and Lisa. Pete was driving an imaginary bus around, making the noises and stopping for passengers. Lisa just kept saying "I'm Kay, I'm Kay" over and over. It was like I was looking after two 5 year old kids.

Bless 'em!

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Owen, 31, an ice cold beer wouldn't go amiss.

Had a wierd dream last night, I was hanging out with Pete and Lisa. Pete was driving an imaginary bus around, making the noises and stopping for passengers. Lisa just kept saying "I'm Kay, I'm Kay" over and over. It was like I was looking after two 5 year old kids.

Bless 'em!

Lol. That's probably what would happen if we all got drunk together tbh.

NinjaBoiX

Lol. That's probably what would happen if we all got drunk together tbh.
Yes Lisa, no other things would possibly transpire should NinjaCat and alcohol collide.

You weren't too bad to be fair, just battering my head with the "Kay" thing. (who the fuck is Kay?)

Pete was being a little monkey though, running all over the place arms outstretched on his steering wheel, honking his horn at unsuspecting members of the public.

I nearly smacked his bum, but I didn't want to be that guy.

AcridMeat

Banned
I just watched The Crow tonight for the first time. I forgot this was the film Brandon Lee died on set of, put a real crazy veil over the whole experience. That said, it has a fantastic soundtrack.
Pete was being a little monkey though, running all over the place arms outstretched on his steering wheel, honking his horn at unsuspecting members of the public.

I nearly smacked his bum, but I didn't want to be that guy.
Ahahahahahaha It was only a guy one time, god.

Speaking of dreams, last night I had a dream that I was living on a mountain amongst redwood trees and I had adopted a rescue dog. She was incredibly sweet but terrified of everything and being new, much of the dream was trying to get her comfortable with me and getting used to each other.

Something else happened which was not so good and I don't really remember it, but she ended up attacking whatever it was, I remember that.

Turin

Banned
Last dream I remember my dad shot my grandmother because he was tired of her. I dial for an ambulance and they tell me that they can't spare one. I wheel her over in a wheel chair for some reason while she seems oblivious to the fact that she's bleeding out and keeps asking for a cigarette. When I get there they just look at me in a standoffish manner and tell me to go find another hospital. I was relieved to wake up from that one.

Before that I remember a dream where a guy is just standing in the middle of a rain soaked field while these green vines start coming out from inside his back and eventually begin to dig themselves into the ground. I liked that one. It felt kind of exhilarating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom