• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

BwoRbwj.jpg

I hope you appreciate this because that glob dripping off my spoon then fell on my pants.
You've never looked so alluring Emily.

That dribble of ice cream...

Wazzy

Banned
NOooooooooo

why is it 2-0 Hawks? WHY?

er....I mean YAY 2-0 Hawks. Hope they don't choke and blow that lead. *moonface*

Turin

Banned
It was when Duke Nukem Forever came out. We had this standee in the shape of a slutty groupie that you could put your face through.

He comes up to me at the counter, and says "Oh, why don't you go put your face in that thing I'll take a picture!" I go, "Uh...no thanks." He then goes, "It's okay, you're cuter than she is anyway." I'm obviously super creeped out.

He then says "So, we should go out sometime." And I somehow managed to weasel my way out of the situation so that he wasn't offended. He spent so much money at that store.

This is what I thought of when reading this.

sorriso.JPG

Turin

Banned
;_;

Game of Thrones Spoiler:
The most dreaded moment in the books for me was even more traumatizing on screen. I couldn't watch the whole thing. We'll miss you Oberyn. ;_;

zeemumu

I've been doing programming assignments all day. The last one I did was one that checks whether or not a number is prime. i had a debate in my mind about whether or not I should allow "Optimus" to be an acceptable answer.

So I stumbled across this thread. I don't know what to expect but hey there's talk of hockey.

NY Rangers will happily dispatch the Blackhawks in the Stanley Cup Finals.

tumblr_lqda6eVjXQ1r21bjmo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom