• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always nice when you're in the shower and you hear someone start the washing machine down stairs... Then you hear someone jump in the other shower and your hot shower suddenly becomes freezing cold.

Wazzy

Banned
lol my manager is playing XIV with me and Stephen. It's pretty great.

Also Acid or Beef, if the final dungeon hard? I'm just ksipping enemies since I want to conserve SP and all dat.

Acid08

Banned
lol my manager is playing XIV with me and Stephen. It's pretty great.

Also Acid or Beef, if the final dungeon hard? I'm just ksipping enemies since I want to conserve SP and all dat.
Nah not any harder than the rest of the game. You'll want full SP for the boss though.

TrueGrime

It's always nice when you're in the shower and you hear someone start the washing machine down stairs... Then you hear someone jump in the other shower and your hot shower suddenly becomes freezing cold.

avp-shower-o.gif

Acid08

Banned
VLR

This game definitely takes place in the future. Junpei Tenmyouji basically said so but got cut off.

Haven't seen too much Phi in the paths so far, she's definitely supposed to be super important though. She knew your name before you told her and knew about BP killing you if it falls to 0.

OH and I "met" Zero, he had a hologram message for Sigma. I've learned to take nothing in these games at face value though so I'm highly suspicious.

I feel like the interface is a bit clunky on the Vita. A stylus just works better but the other benefits of the Vita version make it much easier to deal with.

Wazzy

Banned
Nah not any harder than the rest of the game. You'll want full SP for the boss though.

The midbosses can be hard, but as long as you play safe you should be fine.
Okay I'll give finishing the dungeon a shot. I was pretty shocked and creeped out by the reveal lol.
That feel when you have no job and only $17 left.
WR6NZpz.gif
Gurllll :(

Just tell us whenever you can start again. We're low levels anyways and I'm assuming you're either 50 or near.

VLR

This game definitely takes place in the future. Junpei Tenmyouji basically said so but got cut off.

Haven't seen too much Phi in the paths so far, she's definitely supposed to be super important though. She knew your name before you told her and knew about BP killing you if it falls to 0.

OH and I "met" Zero, he had a hologram message for Sigma. I've learned to take nothing in these games at face value though so I'm highly suspicious.

I feel like the interface is a bit clunky on the Vita. A stylus just works better but the other benefits of the Vita version make it much easier to deal with.

hehehe

but yeah in the beginning I really missed the stylus but you get used to it. The benifits of the Vita version far outweigh the negatives compared to 3DS.

Wazzy

Banned
Omg at this customer I just dealt with.

V8qIjs4.png
"Hello sir, how's it going?" *doesn't respond* "Alright well these pens you want to order are online only but we can do the order in store"

1yFopkE.png
"Yeah sounds good"

kFz3VEG.png
"Sir your product is $15 so unless you get two packs instead of one, you'll be charged another $15 delivery fee meaning you'll have to pay $30 in total"

1yFopkE.png
"I'm fine with that" *mumble* *mumble* *I'm old*

V8qIjs4.png
"okay so you understand that" *repeats the $15 delivery charge and $30 total 8 times*

1yFopkE.png
"That's fine"

*explains a couple more times and then begins his order and he makes me fill everything out for him*

V8qIjs4.png
"Alright so your order comes to $34 with tax, I'll make a copy for you to take home and you'll be given a call when the product arrives"

1yFopkE.png
"Ok-$30?!!!!!!

KMbNBZS.png
"Yes sir $30. The total I told you about 10 times"

1EL8J2E.png
"I NEVER AGREED TO $30 YOU SAID $15"

kFz3VEG.png
"But sir, I said you would be paying $30. Your product cost $15 and the deliver charge is $15"

C0etU.png
"that doesn't make any sense. Cancel my order I'm not paying for this"

gy4Zl6N.png
"...."

FUCK

You'd be wrong. My main on Ultros, Harvey Specter, is like level 20 or 21.

Ahhhh well that's still more than me and BB. lol

V8qIjs4.png
"Hello sir, how's it going?" *doesn't respond* "Alright well these pens you want to order are online only but we can do the order in store"

1yFopkE.png
"Yeah sounds good"

kFz3VEG.png
"Sir your product is $15 so unless you get two packs instead of one, you'll be charged another $15 delivery fee meaning you'll have to pay $30 in total"

1yFopkE.png

V8qIjs4.png
"okay so you understand that" *repeats the $15 delivery charge and $30 total 8 times*

1yFopkE.png
"That's fine"

*explains a couple more times and then begins his order and he makes me fill everything out for him*

V8qIjs4.png
"Alright so your order comes to $34 with tax, I'll make a copy for you to take home and you'll be given a call when the product arrives"

1yFopkE.png
"Ok-$30?!!!!!!

KMbNBZS.png

1EL8J2E.png

kFz3VEG.png
"But sir, I said you would be paying $30. Your product cost $15 and the deliver charge is $15"

C0etU.png

gy4Zl6N.png
"...."

FUCK

IM. CRYING. HELP. SAVE ME.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE FACES. THIS IS SO PERF

Also I hate retail. But stories like this sometimes make it worthwhile :')

Toa TAK

Banned

V8qIjs4.png

1yFopkE.png
"Yeah sounds good"

kFz3VEG.png

1yFopkE.png

V8qIjs4.png

1yFopkE.png
"That's fine"

V8qIjs4.png

1yFopkE.png
"Ok-$30?!!!!!!

KMbNBZS.png

1EL8J2E.png

kFz3VEG.png

C0etU.png

gy4Zl6N.png
"...."

FUCK

I'm so happy that this will be my last day of customer service.

AcridMeat

Banned
Hahaha, man that blows. It's tough because old folks won't necessarily listen or care until it's actually charged, but maybe saying the total would be $30+ would have helped? No excuse when you kept explaining it though.

Oh you did..hahahaha

Wazzy

Banned
I'm so happy that this will be my last day of customer service.
Lucky. :(
God.

#Pray4Wazzy tbh. How is she still sane?
I question my sanity a lot at work. It's tested so much. :negativeman:
Hahaha, man that blows. It's tough because old folks won't necessarily listen or care until it's actually charged, but maybe saying the total would be $30+ would have helped? No excuse when you kept explaining it though.

Oh you did..hahahaha

Yeah I explained it multiple times :p I'm just doomed no matter what in retail :(

I always get cranky old men LOL

It was when Duke Nukem Forever came out. We had this standee in the shape of a slutty groupie that you could put your face through.

He comes up to me at the counter, and says "Oh, why don't you go put your face in that thing I'll take a picture!" I go, "Uh...no thanks." He then goes, "It's okay, you're cuter than she is anyway." I'm obviously super creeped out.

He then says "So, we should go out sometime." And I somehow managed to weasel my way out of the situation so that he wasn't offended. He spent so much money at that store.

It was when Duke Nukem Forever came out. We had this standee in the shape of a slutty groupie that you could put your face through.

He comes up to me at the counter, and says "Oh, why don't you go put your face in that thing I'll take a picture!" I go, "Uh...no thanks." He then goes, "It's okay, you're cuter than she is anyway." I'm obviously super creeped out.

He then says "So, we should go out sometime." And I somehow managed to weasel my way out of the situation so that he wasn't offended. He spent so much money at that store.

The struggle and thirst were both real. Goddamn.

And hew is surprised that a DNF fan would behave like a sleaze?

Wazzy

Banned
Old people in retail are the worst. I feel for you, Wazzy
Thanks gurl.

Now join XIV! :D
Better cranky than pervy.

Dragonz her struggle was real when she worked at Gamestop.
Oh god pervy men are the worst.

This one old guy was like "I don't want the lick envelopes because I don't like to lick"

*pause*

"Wait, there is certain things I like to lick ;)"

Me:
bdpBvEt.gif

It was ;_;

Oh god, I'm remembering that 40 year old toothless guy who asked me out.

Side note, my mother approves of Daario's butt.
Ugh that sounds awful.

Oh god pervy men are the worst.

This one old guy was like "I don't want the lick envelopes because I don't like to lick"

*pause*

"Wait, there is certain things I like to lick ;)"

Me:
bdpBvEt.gif

Oh god.

While reading I kind of expected it to go in the "Do you like to lick envelopes?" direction.

WR6NZpz.gif

zeemumu

Saw Maleficent. It was actually fairly decent.

Also, Disney staying ahead of the curve with the innovative PRE-movie scene in place of a post-credits one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom