• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
Unflattering angle for his nose. 2/10 would not bang.
Henrik-Lundqvist-Being-a-Boss.jpeg

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
So I can't sleep and I decided to watch the new robocop.

Man what a fucking cop out
huehueahuauhue
at first you're like okay this is cool he's gonna be the cool dude he was before the transformation in a robosuit it's gonna be interesting.

20 minutes later they strip off his consciousness in combat mode.

Then 20 minutes later they rip out his emotions

Okay...well lets see how the rest goes.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I don't anyway because it's weird so it's fine

Is there an official flirtGAF?

By the way, a bit off topic but how'd that thing with the new guy you went to see that one time go?
The one I saw xmen with? It went alright. He's probably coming to finntroll with me in a few weeks
GAME OF FUCKING THRONES. What an episode.

I came.
Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh I have yet to watch it

zeemumu

Oh and this is the unofficial flirtgaf zemu

Makes too much sense. I'm going to try and see if I can alter my sleep patterns to be a night person again. Being a morning person is good application-wise but it's boring as hell.

I feel like this should be the official response whenever someone asks what goes on in here.
570g8O3.gif

TrueGrime

I miss Japan. Deployed there for a year and a few months. God, such a culture shock. Some of the best fun I've ever had too.

Tokyo. <3

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Makes too much sense. I'm going to try and see if I can alter my sleep patterns to be a night person again. Being a morning person is good application-wise but it's boring as hell.

I feel like this should be the official response whenever someone asks what goes on in here.
570g8O3.gif

That is my usual response when people ask what we're about. That and thangs

zeemumu

Nice. It's been a great run for me. Coming up on 15 years in January. Depending on your job it can be very beneficial.

I was always back and forth on it. There's literally nothing stopping me from joining the military aside from my own indecisiveness, so the current plan is to finish up getting my bachelor's in computer science and see where it goes from there. What got you into it? Was it always your plan or did you kind of just fall into it as time went on? My family's background on my dad's side is pretty military-heavy but it stops when it gets to my generation. None of my cousins are in the military, and only a handful are even in college.

This gif tho...

Let me bookmark for future use.

I wish Tumblr would add a way to filter out reblogs from a user's archive. It would make my habit of Tumblr stalking when I'm bored so much easier.

zeemumu

All of this talk of my future plans and military is making me get all weird and soul searchy again. Time to dive into my own mind and see what's bothering me again.

tumblr_lnk17z9YIB1qafrh6.gif

TrueGrime

I was always back and forth on it. There's literally nothing stopping me from joining the military aside from my own indecisiveness, so the current plan is to finish up getting my bachelor's in computer science and see where it goes from there. What got you into it? Was it always your plan or did you kind of just fall into it as time went on? My family's background on my dad's side is pretty military-heavy but it stops when it gets to my generation. None of my cousins are in the military, and only a handful are even in college.

I always wanted to. I did JROTC (Airforce) and then got accepted to Norwich U but the tuition topped 30G's and my parents couldn't afford that then. Before I knew it at 17 I was joining the Marines. I only have several cousins in the military. Both in the AF. I always knew I was going to go, just didn't know as an enlisted or officer at that point in time. No regrets though. It's paid off dividends!

Tried to get into the marines but they couldn't do anything with a GED. =/

I thought a GED was enough to get you in.

Turin

Banned
All of this talk of my future plans and military is making me get all weird and soul searchy again. Time to dive into my own mind and see what's bothering me again.

tumblr_lnk17z9YIB1qafrh6.gif

I hear ya.

Loving the Nightmare Before Christimas gifs btw.

I always wanted to. I did JROTC (Airforce) and then got accepted to Norwich U but the tuition topped 30G's and my parents couldn't afford that then. Before I knew it at 17 I was joining the Marines. I only have several cousins in the military. Both in the AF. I always knew I was going to go, just didn't know as an enlisted or officer at that point in time. No regrets though. It's paid off dividends!

I thought a GED was enough to get you in.

That's not what they told me.

zeemumu

I hear ya.

Loving the Nightmare Before Christimas gifs btw.

That's not what they told me.

Thanks, I love that movie.

I thought a GED was enough to get in. Most of my friends were straight out of high school.

-------------------------------------

I really need to start Game of Thrones. My only experience with that series has been through the books.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom