• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Good luck Em!

edit: Also, Avatar change. Not sure if better.
While I like the new one I think I liked the old one more :)

tumblr_n6ixafNrQF1qbdumgo1_500.png

tumblr_n6ixafNrQF1qbdumgo2_500.png

Poor Jorah. ;_;
Dat friendzone
Just watched Shaun of the Dead for the first time.

How have I held out on this for so long?! O_O
What. WHAT. GET OUT
Not even close.
And yeah, I think I liked the other one more, too. Maybe I'll find something else or change it back idk.
Why did I quote this too. I said what I needed to say up there ^^

Acid08

Banned
Haha paintball community episode is on in my breakroom right now.

Yukiko and then I've maxed Rise social link so she supports.
Are you healing every round? You'll probably need to, just focus on doing damage with the other three.

Are you using any buffs/debuffs? Kanji will do crazy damage if he's power charging then attacking. If you had the skill Debilitate(again, Trumpeter is a champ here) it debuffs attack/defense/hit all at once on the boss. Makes this fight way easier.

Also don't be afraid to use your items since this is the very end of the game. Chances are you have Somas and stuff to recover SP, use them! Throw everything you can at it.

NinjaBoiX

Haha, perfect response for Cat!

Can anyone name all the characters in that gif?

I don't know the guy holding his eyes at the front, or the dude in the red cap at the left.

I recognise the timid looking green guy at the back but I don't remember his name.

Clydefrog

Haha, perfect response for Cat!

Can anyone name all the characters in that gif?

I don't know the guy holding his eyes at the front, or the dude in the red cap at the left.

I recognise the timid looking green guy at the back but I don't remember his name.

the green guy in the back is Skeeter from Doug (honk honk)

the guy holding his eyes is from Aah! Real Monsters

I don't know who the freak is in the red cap. animaniacs? didnt like that show

MutFox

Banned
the green guy in the back is Skeeter from Doug (honk honk)

the guy holding his eyes is from Aah! Real Monsters

I don't know who the freak is in the red cap. animaniacs? didnt like that show

Yep, looks like Wacko...
Animaniacs was awesome, except for most of the singing bits...

zeemumu

Ren and Stimpy, Pinky and the Brain, Wakko, Red Power Ranger, Daria, Beavis and Butthead, Tommy Pickles, Skeeter, Arnold, Rocko, Spongebob, and Krumm.

I rank the "trilogy" in the order that they came out. I love how the zombies are technically just background to what's going on between the main characters. It's just a drama that's occurring at the same time as a zombie apocalypse brought on by infected cow meat or something.

Your 3 problems contradict each other
Well not all at once, obv. Bad at talking to anyone I'm attracted to, who then has a boyfriend, and don't ever seem to meet anyone else I'm attracted to :C

Just watched Shaun of the Dead for the first time.

How have I held out on this for so long?! O_O

Dood what? I mean fuck the rest of those guys but you're English. How.

And to everyone else who hasn't, go watch now. Even you Wazzy (why don't you plan to it's great :C)

Wazzy

Banned
I thought Shaun of the Dead was that zombie movie that came out last (?) year about the teen zombie falling in love with that girl.
I didn't see that but it looked funny. Warm Bodies.
And to everyone else who hasn't, go watch now. Even you Wazzy (why don't you plan to it's great :C)
I can't handle gore. :p
Makes sense since you're squeamish.

No excuse for everyone else.

This shug gets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom