• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
On my way to my doom, guys. Pray for me.
You'll be fine! Let us know how it goes :)

2 nights in a row. Top of the page. Whyyyyyyyy

tumblr_muooz4zEUX1qdlh1io1_400.gif

NinjaBoiX

Had a class long weekend in Manchester; hung out with awesome peeps, had some great nights out and ate some amazing food. I was at a poncey wine tasting event last night, I was so out of my element! Still had loads of fun though.

Can't wait to move down mane, so excite!

And GoT when I get home, oh gawd...
On my way to my doom, guys. Pray for me.
You'll do great man, believe!
2 nights in a row. Top of the page. Whyyyyyyyy
There is a directly proportional link between frequency of posts and the percentage likelihood of a top of the page post.

It's a wonder it doesn't happen more often to be honest!

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
You must be our new queen.
Noooooooo
Man, it's so foggy... It would be a shame if someone were to... Disappear.

I hope, and will do. Please be excited.
I'll keep my fingers crossed bro
Had a class long weekend in Manchester; hung out with awesome peeps, had some great nights out and ate some amazing food. I was at a poncey wine tasting event last night, I was so out of my element! Still had loads of fun though.

Can't wait to move down mane, so excite!

And GoT when I get home, oh gawd...

You'll do great man, believe!

There is a directly proportional link between frequency of posts and the percentage likelihood of a top of the page post.

It's a wonder it doesn't happen more often to be honest!
I love it when you talk math

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Going into this with zero expectations (so I'm not disappointed) and I swear I'll still come out disappointed xD

We'll see if she even sits near me! :p

Here's good luck from me too, probably too late tho.

Windam

Scaley member
Do I have to ask her first? Or can I just totally chicken out? She's talking to her friend beside her, not me.

NinjaBoiX

Do I have to ask her first? Or can I just totally chicken out? She's talking to her friend beside her, not me.
Tell her you need a hug, then jab her in the belly with your erect penis. That way she knows you are ready and willing to procreate, and she'll likely want to make beautiful babies with you.

Fortune favours the brave my friend.

Windam

Scaley member
Tell her you need a hug, then jab her in the belly with your erect penis. That way she knows you are ready and willing to procreate, and she'll likely want to make beautiful babies with you.

Fortune favours the brave my friend.

I laughed way too hard at that. Scared she would look over and see it.

zeemumu

You worry too much. She's a person, Windam. You aren't defusing a bomb. Just talk to her and ask her out. If she says no then oh well, you tried. She's not part of your social circle right? You won't be in that class forever so it's not the end of the world.

Good luck though.

You worry too much. She's a person, Windam. You aren't defusing a bomb. Just talk to her and ask her out. If she says no then oh well, you tried. She's not part of your social circle right? You won't be in that class forever so it's not the end of the world.

Good luck though.

Shut up, Zeemumu. You're making too much sense.

Windam

Scaley member
"Everyone is making plans with me and I keep canceling on them."

Welp, there's that for today, I guess. Have to ask for a later day.

zeemumu

Shut up, Zeemumu. You're making too much sense.

He'll be fine. If she doesn't have any impact on his social life now then she won't after he asks her unless she says yes. Wait...what did I just say? That...that made sense, didn't it? Is that the secret to confidence?

zeemumu

It's fine Windam. You did well. My problem has recently been that there's no one that I'm attracted to so there's no one to ask.

Windam

Scaley member
So basically today I left class like

sad-jon-snow.gif

No idea if she would find an invitation to lunch or coffee friendly or something more, and how she'd respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom