• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toa TAK

Banned
At least you asked, it's always better then nothing.

And she's single right? Much better then chasing after someone who's got a boyfriend.

Windam

Scaley member
At least you asked, it's always better then nothing.

And she's single right? Much better then chasing after someone who's got a boyfriend.

Since I'm always joking around her, maybe she took it as a joke as she said the "People keep making plans with me, and I keep canceling on them" right as I was going to ask her to lunch. Poor timing? Poor timing.

AcridMeat

Banned
Nah, the motivation here is needing to order the 55 gallon tub of lube for what'll come later. :eek:
We ask questions because we don't know something is the point I'm making.

Just ask, it's not a big deal. I mean you didn't really say what you said that led to her comment.

Windam

Scaley member
We ask questions because we don't know something is the point I'm making.

Just ask, it's not a big deal. I mean you didn't really say what you said that led to her comment.

I know, I was being facetious. Gotta keep some level of frivolity in here! ;)

And I didn't say anything to have her say that! I think she's a wizard and read my mind because as I opened my mouth to ask her, she made that quip, which then meant she took my invitation as a joke since she started laughing. Goddamn timing, how does it work

AcridMeat

Banned
Oh damn haha. Well suggest not just coffee sometime but if you're both done with classes for the day, "Hey I'm gonna head to X want to join me?"

That way it's either no or yes and no "canceling".

Windam

Scaley member
Oh damn haha. Well suggest not just coffee sometime but if you're both done with classes for the day, "Hey I'm gonna head to X want to join me?"

That way it's either no or yes and no "canceling".

I'd have to do it at the start of class, because odds are someone else would make plans with her for after class.

NinjaBoiX

blNfNEg.jpg

Green hair, huh.

(Not dissuaded in the slightest.)

Toa TAK

Banned
Das Beste oder nichts.
Shut the heil up you damn Nazi.

LAND OF DA BRAVE AND HOME OF THE FREE
Nah, but I love that saying.

Are you in the indigo league and she's in johto? That's okay. Remember,all trainers start at the bottom in their league, so you don't have to be in the same league to have a higher level.
lol

I almost forgot Indigo was Kanto. I always just called it "Kanto League".

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Good luck Em!

edit: Also, Avatar change. Not sure if better.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Handsome fucker.

(I liked the other one, it was edgy and stuff.)

Not even close.
And yeah, I think I liked the other one more, too. Maybe I'll find something else or change it back idk.

Wazzy

Banned
UGHHHHRRAAAAAAAAA

Why is this final boss such bullshit?

I can easily beat the first form. But the second form double attacks me.

XjYPRoO.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom