• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Lisa hasn't torn him apart yet, just wait.

giphy.gif

Oh man

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
What a movie...

Does this guy just live in slow motion or something?

I don't know if I feel richer for having watched it or not

zeemumu

Aww, did I miss The Room discussion?

Why did they put on their tuxedos to play football?

Why the heck is Denny so damn creepy?

Why does Mark not know what is going on every time he sleeps with Lisa?

Speaking of Mark, the actor showed up in a Nostalgia Critic episode

NinjaBoiX

taWhwuD.png

RIP forever.
This is the best though. I mean, she's got to give it a minute or so straight afterwards, tingles and all that, but getting your piece sucked as it returns to flaccidity is the business. Especially when she milks the remaining cum out like she's squeezing the last bit of toothpaste from the tube.

Waste not want not innit.

NinjaBoiX

Ground Zeroes is pants, so lame. Borrowed it from my housemate, gave him it back having finished it like 45 minutes later.

It looks pretty nice and the music is typically excellent, but the gameplay/controls are as stiff and awkward as they've always been.

3/10

Toa TAK

Banned
Ground Zeroes is pants, so lame. Borrowed it from my housemate, gave him it back having finished it like 45 minutes later.

It looks pretty nice and the music is typically excellent, but the gameplay/controls are as stiff and awkward as they've always been.

3/10

Controls are still awkward MGS controls?

Come on now, Kojima, get with the program. I ain't got time to stop. aim. toggle my thumbstick to the left. fire. and continue to walk.

NinjaBoiX

Controls are still awkward MGS controls?

Come on now, Kojima, get with the program. I ain't got time to stop. aim. toggle my thumbstick to the left. fire. and continue to walk.
No, it has proper TPS controls, they're just poorly tuned/weighted. Which when paired with the stiff, robotic animations make it feel, well, shit.

Toa TAK

Banned
No, it has proper TPS controls, they're just poorly tuned/weighted. Which when paired with the stiff, robotic animations make it feel, well, shit.

Ah, okay, that I can live with. Been meaning to play this for awhile. $20 on demand doesn't seem too bad, considering I'm an achievement whore who'll spend the time trying to get all 15 achievements.

52%!

So my friend sent me this, which made me laugh quite a bit:

The Chav Prayer

Our father, who art in prison
Mother knows not his name.
Thy chavdom come, thy shoplifting be done
In JJB Sports as it is in Poundland.
Give us this day our welfare bread
And forgive us our ASBOs as we happy slap
those who give evidence against us.
And lead us not into employment
But deliver us free housing
For thine is the chavdom
The Burberry and the Blackberry
Forever and ever
Innit.

NinjaBoiX

So my friend sent me this, which made me laugh quite a bit:

The Chav Prayer

Our father, who art in prison
Mother knows not his name.
Thy chavdom come, thy shoplifting be done
In JJB Sports as it is in Poundland.
Give us this day our welfare bread
And forgive us our ASBOs as we happy slap
those who give evidence against us.
And lead us not into employment
But deliver us free housing
For thine is the chavdom
The Burberry and the Blackberry
Forever and ever
Innit.
vgiF68P.jpg

AcridMeat

Banned
I thought last year's conferences were great...I've been over getting hyped though, but sony's last year was great.

That said go and socialize. Unless it's a movie you don't want to see, then just say you'll meet them after.

#noteveryyear
Nicely done

To be honest I'm probably going to stay home for E3. I'll see them in July and I don't want to miss the conference.

Ugh I'm so torn.

You can always rewatch them later, you might miss something great with your friends

I dunno, I'm just always more inclined to hang out with people after spending so much time at home as a kid/teenager. God knows how much great stuff I missed because of it.

Toa TAK

Banned
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom