• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned
me too bro. Me too

Well fuck

tumblr_inline_n6iuxdortF1qgp297.gif

usea

You ever wonder where a particular poster is? Like, a person who used to make quality posts all the time, but you realize you haven't seen a post by them in months? I don't want to stalk anybody that I don't know, but I do get curious.

edit: ok I looked up their post history here. Turns out they still post all the time, I just haven't noticed any of them. Welp.

Toa TAK

Banned
You ever wonder where a particular poster is? Like, a person who used to make quality posts all the time, but you realize you haven't seen a post by them in months? I don't want to stalk anybody that I don't know, but I do get curious.

edit: ok I looked up their post history here. Turns out they still post all the time, I just haven't noticed any of them. Welp.

Lemme guess, you're stalking Sculibundo.

usea

Lemme guess, you're stalking Sculibundo.
Not stalking anybody :( I skim a lot of threads, but usually stop to read posts by people I respect. Some of my favorite posters are Kinitari and Stinkles. There are plenty of other great ones though.

zeemumu

I've seen a lot of windam's posts in different threads. There's no where on GAF to hide.

84804-I-will-find-him-gif-Man-of-Ste-sMmL.gif

Also I recognized Lucian as a sort-of regular on Dating Age GAF prior to me coming here, and Dragonz from the real pic threads and Awards Show thread.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I've seen a lot of windam's posts in different threads. There's no where on GAF to hide.

84804-I-will-find-him-gif-Man-of-Ste-sMmL.gif

Also I recognized Lucian as a sort-of regular on Dating Age GAF prior to me coming here, and Dragonz from the real pic threads and Awards Show thread.

I don't think I'd call myself much of a dating-age regular... Have needed advice from time to time though

NinjaBoiX

Alright handsome fuckers, top of the mornin' to ya.
wEOttdh.jpg

Clever...
Love it, really cool.

Want.

(I'm not a comic fan at all, I just like the print.)
She cute.
Yet I do not find myself wanting to "tap" that.
You're dead inside and/or have no penis.
Highest post count in thread

= most likely to be any given post position on average.
I said this with a lot more panache a few days ago.

Slackin' Mutes.

Edit: talking about threads we frequent:

Here
BritGAF
Pics that make you laugh
FaceGAF
Mens Fashion
Any music thread
Any hot girl thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom