• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

image.php

Cons:

-Missing E3
-it's a three hour drive each way
-May be annoyed by friend and her boyfriend (it's a long story)
-Might be sleeping over which is just...bleh

Pros:

-Movie
-Going out to dinner
-Friends

I know this is the definition of a first world problem, and I'm sorry if I'm coming off as childish.

Acid08

Banned
E3 should be fun, hopefully there's some cool new stuff and more of what was showed last year. Fingers crossed for another FFXV trailer.

Also sounds like all three of the Persona spinoff games will be there in English which is awesome. It's not realistic but hopefully P5 shows up too.

Cons:

-Missing E3
-it's a three hour drive each way
-May be annoyed by friend and her boyfriend (it's a long story)
-Might be sleeping over which is just...bleh

Pros:

-Movie
-Going out to dinner
-Friends

I know this is the definition of a first world problem, and I'm sorry if I'm coming off as childish.

But...but...we on GAF are your friends.

E3 should be fun, hopefully there's some cool new stuff and more of what was showed last year. Fingers crossed for another FFXV trailer.

Also sounds like all three of the Persona spinoff games will be there in English which is awesome. It's not realistic but hopefully P5 shows up too.

VLR update?

Acid08

Banned
VLR update?
So apparently Sigma is a robot.....BUT I DON'T BUY IT.

The secret file I picked up mentioned full on robots and robotic limbs. I'm guessing Sigma just has a robotic limb. If anyone's a full on robot it's Luna. She has only picked ally this entire time and never wants to harm anyone...though with all the alternate timeline stuff who even fucking knows what is real from ending to ending. This game is crazy.

Unfortunately I had to stop in the middle of Sigma's ending last night, right after he accused Dio of planting the bombs(once again, fuck Dio). Gonna continue after work.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I'll be probably doing another few nights where I'll stay up, watch E3 with some of GAF, go to bed long after midnight and zombie to work afterwards. Good Times.

Acid08

Banned
Dad and son come into work.

Dad: Fedora and camo cargo shorts
Son: Fedora and camo cargo shorts

A bleak start to this day for me.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
So that dream thread in the OT made we want to share this with you guys.

Okay 3 nights ago, I had a dream where I was hanging out with my friends and then one of my friends sister walks into the the room and greets me like as if we had been dating for years. No one in the room appears to be phased by this.

Eventually we all went to our homes and she obviously came home with me and then we said goodnight and went to bed. That was it, most strangely realistic dream I've ever had.

THEN I WOKE UP IN REAL LIFE and it was such a realistic dream that upon getting up I picked up my phone with the intent of texting her if she had already gone to work. Then it got weirder, SOME HOW I EVEN HAVE HER NUMBER IN MY CONTACTS this was probably some facebook integration type of shit though but man it really fucking spooked me.

Waking up from that was weirdddddd, like really fucking weird. I don't ever want to bring it up around my friends because of the sheer awkwardness, I don't even care for the mockery potential it's just the sheer weirdness of it all.

Jesus christ that was easily the most bizarre dream I've ever had, I think I've only spent a day with her once in the 10+ years I've been friends with her brother and that was back in January where the three of us went out for lunch, and that was such an unremarkable day, in fact remembering that day I think of it more as the day I got my car serviced.

zeemumu

Is this EightBitNate's sister?

I have had dreams that have been too realistic for comfort. Some were so horrible that they left me shaken for a long time (getting eaten alive was one of them. I could feel everything) and some were so fantastic that it brings me to tears thinkinget about why it's not real. But in the end, a dream is a dream.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
I don't know, but beware the green lines and don't have nightmares where you get eaten alive. It hurts a lot and then everything gets fuzzy and dark.

Oh god dude, dreaming about being eaten alive sounds absolutely awful, the only "pain" I get from dreams is ones that involve drowning. I find that whenever I have dreams where I'm drowning it's usually my body trying to wake up while my mind has already half woken up and then when I finally run out of "air" I wake up legit.

I hate them so much it feels so uncomfortable, it's like wanting to move but not being able to, it's not quite sleep paralysis but it's pretty shit.

Yeah realistic dreams are unsettling as hell though. Ones where the "weirdness" of the dream doesn't seem to be present. Or the transition from dream to waking up is too seamless always trip me out.

The last one I can think of was like years ago when I dreamed about a flash and a giant explosion that rushed through my window, and as it hit me I woke up and I was positioned in such a way that I was looking at the window from nearly the same angle.

Toa TAK

Banned
But what if my time posting on GAF is what causes me to sleep in?

Tumblr_lsichgAXEv1qfjhgro1_400.gif
You better be posting in some quality threads.
Notice how I didn't say FakeGAF.
The weird thing was that it wasn't even that kind of dream, it was just like some bizarro-land alternate universe type of dream.
Usually it doesn't "feel" like that kind of dream.

But what do I know. Bone her anyways. It's my solution to everything.

zeemumu

Oh god dude, dreaming about being eaten alive sounds absolutely awful, the only "pain" I get from dreams is ones that involve drowning. I find that whenever I have dreams where I'm drowning it's usually my body trying to wake up while my mind has already half woken up and then when I finally run out of "air" I wake up legit.

I hate them so much it feels so uncomfortable, it's like wanting to move but not being able to, it's not quite sleep paralysis but it's pretty shit.

Yeah realistic dreams are unsettling as hell though. Ones where the "weirdness" of the dream doesn't seem to be present. Or the transition from dream to waking up is too seamless always trip me out.

The last one I can think of was like years ago when I dreamed about a flash and a giant explosion that rushed through my window, and as it hit me I woke up and I was positioned in such a way that I was looking at the window from nearly the same angle.

I have a horrible fear of drowning so I'm thankful that I can breathe underwater in my dreams (it feels weird), but that eaten alive dream. I felt everything up until one of the zombies tore my throat out and took out my guts *shudder*. The dream didn't end there. I just went numb and everything went black and when everything came back I was a zombie in a zombie training camp. Kind of a comical end to an otherwise horrifying dream.

Most of my dreams involve me trying to escape my house. I always get out (either by running, flying, or space jumping), but what's outside my house is always different, like my house is the only absolute structure. Sometimes the house is empty, other times there's something hunting me down trying to take me back. I perceive it as meaning that I have a subconscious need to leave my home (maybe because I've been here a while) but the unknown of what is outside of my comfort zone(the constantly changing world) and my own self-doubt(the things chasing me) keep bringing me back

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Huh I haven't dreamt in a long time, or at least can't remember shit. Weird.

No wait, yesterday I actually did dream something. Fuck. There was, well, one particular person in it. And a zoo with fucking creepy pandas. And a car trip through a forest. Funny how it kinda comes back once you remember one thing.

I think it was actually a nice dream, heh.

Before that, no dreams I'd know of for months though.

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
I felt everything up until one of the zombies tore my throat out and took out my guts *shudder*.

JESUS CHRIST WHY HOW OH GOD I DON'T EVEN WANT TO IMAGINE THAT

You know, I don't ever feel like my dreams mean anything more than an imaginative take on something that happened earlier that day or something I am thinking about, which is why when I dream things that feel really "ordinary" it gives me the heebs.

You have my permission to.. sleep in.

WHO IS TRUEGRIME? WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?!

Well that was confusing. Trying to figure out what episode of Fargo I was on, when I stopped halfway through episode 3. Recognised the beginning, but nothing from the "Last time" thing in episode 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom