• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - The Sword of Destiny (E3 2014 trailer)

Holy fucking shit. That aerial shot of the town...

Pump this game straight into my veins please.
Damn. DAMN! I have witcher 2 but haven't played it, maybe once I finish Dark Souls...
Hopping. Sounds similar to So Much Love To Give.
Isn't this just that "I got so much love to give" tune? Like, it's almost note for note, even the vocal.
Ahahahaha, similar yeah.

120.gif

Put your lips close to mine
As long as they don't touch
Out of focus, eye to eye
Till the gravity's too much
And I'll do anything you say
If you say it with your hands
And I'd be smart to walk away,
But you're quicksand

iQ9LxsNk2L1hD.gif

usea

I decided to switch to skype from google talk as the IM client du jour, since I only talk to 2 people on google talk these days, and I can message facebook friends with skype, too.

It seems the skype client is kind of a piece of shit :( And I can't even message facebook groups with it, which is where most of my chatting happens. Also thumbs-up and stickers just don't show up at all.

I decided to switch to skype from google talk as the IM client du jour, since I only talk to 2 people on google talk these days, and I can message facebook friends with skype, too.

It seems the skype client is kind of a piece of shit :( And I can't even message facebook groups with it, which is where most of my chatting happens. Also thumbs-up and stickers just don't show up at all.

The best part about Skype is the fact you can delete and edit messages

Everything else kind of sucks

Wazzy

Banned

Turin

Banned
You're dead inside and/or have no penis.

giphy.gif

I'm probably dead inside anyway but there's just something about her. A little too cute perhaps.

I have had dreams that have been too realistic for comfort. Some were so horrible that they left me shaken for a long time (getting eaten alive was one of them. I could feel everything) and some were so fantastic that it brings me to tears thinkinget about why it's not real. But in the end, a dream is a dream.

I can't remember the last dream I had after that 'vines out of the back' one. My dreams are either kind of exhilarating or absolutely horrifying.
Like Oberyn's death scene level horrifying.

NinjaBoiX

Oh yeah, I like AlunaGeorge. They butter my parsnips.

Been a while since I last listened to Body Music. Will give it another spin now.
Couldn't resist listening to it again after I posted it:

"If you wanna train me, like an animal,
Better keep your eye on my every move,"

What a minx...

Outlines is so glorious too, what an intro.

Right, really bedtime. Laters innit.

Wazzy

Banned
Hey Wazzy (and fellow pop fans), if you dig Disclosure's stuff, what about AlunaGeorge? This is one of my favourite pop tunes in years:

AlunaGeorge - You Know You Like It
That bouncy bassline is too infectious. Shit should come with a warning.
This is pretty killer. Thanks for linking it!
Does this sounds like this to anyone else or is that just me imagining things...
Call on Me by Eric Prydz (Mildly NSFW)

Naw I don't see a similarity. They're both my jams tho

AcridMeat

Banned
Hey Wazzy (and fellow pop fans), if you dig Disclosure's stuff, what about AlunaGeorge? This is one of my favourite pop tunes in years:

AlunaGeorge - You Know You Like It
That bouncy bassline is too infectious. Shit should come with a warning.
Yeah AlunaGeorge are good.

Adding more, this is more deep house but the vocal sample fits with what's being shared.
Finnebassen - Touching Me
A fucking GROOVE

Start at 3 minutes if you have no patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom