• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
VLR

hell yeah, I was right about Sigma only having robotic limbs(though I thought it would only be one). One one hands, how the fuck did he get robo arms? But on the other, ROBO LIMBS ARE FUCKING DOPE!

Luna is definitely a robot. Like, 100% sure after Sigma's ending.

Also it's fucking weird that robots are even a thing in this game.

Wazzy

Banned
VLR

hell yeah, I was right about Sigma only having robotic limbs(though I thought it would only be one). One one hands, how the fuck did he get robo arms? But on the other, ROBO LIMBS ARE FUCKING DOPE!

udh3b6F.png

Acid08

Banned
VLR K's Ending

oh man, this one was LOADED.

First off, old lady is clearly Akane. Same last name, JUMPYDOLL written on the back of her ID. And we find out she was working with K's dad(who was Zero Sr. in that hologram recording). Also she was never found dead in the path that'll end up being Phi's ending. So...she's going to show up prolly. Man, I really hope her and Junpei get to see each other.

Got legit misty when K was giving his backstory and Akane was talking about wishing she could have been with Junpei. That whole story was weird but the baby K drawing was cute :lol.

Then the ending....holy shit. K was, I'm guessing, a clone of Sigma. The way things are working right now I figure:

1. Sigma was taken on Dec 25th 2028
2. This game takes place long after that date
3. Some of the people were also taken in the past and put in cryo sleep with Simga
4. During this time Sigma's DNA was used in the genetic research(probably cloning)

Still have no idea why they were taken, what Akane's involvement is(though it's pretty obvious she played some part in this game), and who's actually in on the whole time travelling/alternate timeline stuff. So far K and Luna have made it clear that they know what's up while Phi may not know everything but has figured some out.

OH SHIT AND JUST REALIZED, the robot mom K said his Dad made....I'm betting it's Luna.

Also still relevant: fuck Dio forever.

Wazzy

Banned
VLR

DEAD OLD LADY IS AKANE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

VLR K's Ending

First off, old lady is clearly Akane. Same last name, JUMPYDOLL written on the back of her ID. And we find out she was working with K's dad(who was Zero Sr. in that hologram recording). Also she was never found dead in the path that'll end up being Phi's ending. So...she's going to show up prolly. Man, I really hope her and Junpei get to see each other.

Got legit misty when K was giving his backstory and Akane was talking about wishing she could have been with Junpei. That whole story was weird but the baby K drawing was cute :lol.

Then the ending....holy shit. K was, I'm guessing, a clone of Sigma. The way things are working right now I figure:

3. Some of the people were also taken in the past and put in cryo sleep with Simga
4. During this time Sigma's DNA was used in the genetic research(probably cloning)

Still have no idea why they were taken, what Akane's involvement is(though it's pretty obvious she played some part in this game), and who's actually in on the whole time travelling/alternate timeline stuff. So far K and Luna have made it clear that they know what's up while Phi may not know everything but has figured some out.

OH SHIT AND JUST REALIZED, the robot mom K said his Dad made....I'm betting it's Luna.

Ahhhhhh you're so close to finishing the game. :DDDDDDD

I'm loving all of this. KEEP da reactions coming

NinjaBoiX

Morning dudes,

Whoa, so many tunes posted last night! I'll work through these today. I'll post one more, I know Pete is familiar with it and I have posted it before but I just love it man. It's so subtley complex and the beat sounds really organic. Killer vocal sample too:

Kidnap Kid - Vehl
God it's so good. It's a "go to" track when I want an injection of endorphins.
Yeah. I couldn't see her doing bad things to anyone.
Oh, I bet she could...

tumblr_lk6rdbua3r1qf3c5io1_500.gif

AcridMeat

Banned
Morning dudes,

Whoa, so many tunes posted last night! I'll work through these today. I'll post one more, I know Pete is familiar with it and I have posted it before but I just love it man. It's so subtley complex and the beat sounds really organic. Killer vocal sample too:

Kidnap Kid - Vehl
God it's so good. It's a "go to" track when I want an injection of endorphins.
ha yes I remember having a kidnap kid couple of days as a result. I just rediscovered this, Mister Lies - False Astronomy

hnng

NinjaBoiX

I haven't even started on these tunes yet, more piled on the backlog!

Here, have far too much cute for one pic:

pTwWTdl.jpg

Pretty redhead nurse in geeky glasses with a kitten in her pocket? I can't...much appeal...many adorbs...

VLR

VLR

DEAD OLD LADY IS AKANE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

VLR K's Ending

itshappening.gif

I haven't even started on these tunes yet, more piled on the backlog!

Here, have far too much cute for one pic:

pTwWTdl.jpg

Pretty redhead nurse in geeky glasses with a kitten in her pocket? I can't...much appeal...many adorbs...

That's clearly a dark blonde

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
My sabbatical (lol, read "employment safety net") finally got approved, I'm moving down Manchester on Friday 27th June.

tumblr_lg6qqdBXl21qa4yas.gif

:p

Nah, strawberry blonde maybe, which is just what self-concious ginger people call it.

So smoke a spliff and fly.

BUT THEN MY DESIRE FOR DONUTS WOULD INCREASE TENFOLD

Windam

Scaley member
You know nobody wants to hire you when even Home Depot doesn't reply to a part-time seasonal application.

Pls respond.

zeemumu

Maybe they have a bunch of other apps to go through?

Home Depot is weird. They always have pretty much every position open but never respond to any applications. I guess if you want to get anything done with them you have to walk in.

Also, good morning guys! I've only been in and out of FakeGAF a little bit recently and pretty much stayed out of the Skype chat completely. There's been a lot going on that I've had to contend with (finals approaching, assisting friends, etc.). I'm wondering whether or not I should buy the injustice complete edition from Steam. I already own Injustice but I don't have any of the DLC characters.

Turin

Banned
You know nobody wants to hire you when even Home Depot doesn't reply to a part-time seasonal application.

Pls respond.

Me and my dad rode into Lowes with a Home Depot truck since Lowes won't offer that service where I'm at. LOVED the look on their faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom