• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 2.0: The Return of the Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations!

Shaun-Of-The-Dead-Cheers.gif

I don't like saying "Congrats", it makes me feel funny.

Windam

Scaley member
Not if I have anything to say about it

Also, I can afford a month or three or six of FFXIV. What do I doooooo

NinjaBoiX

I'm still digging Marmozets, going to make a thread later on. Becca has a wicked voice, digging the snarling inflection. She goes a bit too far with the growling at times, but yeah, they're pretty cool.

zeemumu

Guys...it's time. Say your goodbyes now, because this thread and every other thread on GAF are going to be sucked into the black hole that is E3.

zeemumu

E3's about to kick off, Linkin Park's album leaked, and I have to head out for drug testing in at 1 as one of the requirements for this part time job. and prom's finals are tomorrow!

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
God I hate watching devs demo FPS games because they're so boring to watch.

This is gonna be the COD MW3 reveal all over again. The sub level they demoed was the most boring thing.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, apparently his heart gave out. I don't know many details at this point but he was someone I met online and we were pretty close.

zeemumu

Yeah, apparently his heart gave out. I don't know many details at this point but he was someone I met online and we were pretty close.

I was having a hard time when I found out that one of my close friends was just moving away, but that doesn't even compare to having one pass away. I can't imagine what it's like to lose someone like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom